New to the Game! First Time

That is a bummer man.I hope it works out as a clone. Give it 3 weeks. :)

i have the top in a pint glass floatin now cheers hope she can make it plenty more seeds if i have to try a differnet strain ? got 50 lemon seeds lol :)

I heard a simple root riot cube (really cheap) with the occasional mist would do it too. Looks like you're excited to plant some new strains too so idk, do your thing lol.

About the plant, she looks good man to be honest lol. I thought the damage was much worse. I say release the lst for now. Let her grow for 1 more week, then lst. This way your ties would be under the leaf node which will allow the plant to curve upwards much easier = A LOT less stress on the plant. She already took a hit with the cropping, let her heal and grow just a couple more inches then tie her down. That's my opinion tho, I'm not an expert really I'm just saying that's what I would do. But I don't have 50 lemon seeds with me now do I? LOL

Cheers bro.

Bad luck dibs, never nice when it happens. But as iSmokes says, in the long run she'll be absolutely fine - it's very, very difficult to stop these plants from doing their thing. If it wasn't for the fact that humans love smoking them and the law in many places hates them, I reckon they'd be the front runner to take on the stinging nettle and they'd grow wild absolutely everywhere!

Sorry to hear about the break, carefull :) the plants look healthy no the less though and you have a few, plus you just topped that one really, just a big top lol. Yeah just clone the girl.

Cheers for the support ! Shes doing ok now bringing her leads up ... Even the top is doing ok floating in the water seems as tho life is back in her .As all her leafs are as they were not all floppy like they were :( . How can I or when can I move her then ? Will she grow roots ?

Cheers for the support ! Shes doing ok now bringing her leads up ... Even the top is doing ok floating in the water seems as tho life is back in her .As all her leafs are as they were not all floppy like they were :( . How can I or when can I move her then ? Will she grow roots ?

When she grows roots you can transplant her into the medium of your choice. :) Glad they are doing well!

So havein her floating it water won't drown her? I hope she will survive she defo has a smell to her :yummy: lol

As for the other white rhyno she is really doing well plus she has been topped all ready so with her bonzied up its all go go go for her ! Only way is up !!

As for the rest they are doing very well I've topped 1 aura 1 bubble 1 mystic 2 rhynos I have 2 baby seedling bubbles the other 1 don't look she's going to make it she's out of the soil but won't unfold her leafs ? Unlike the other 2 as they allready have there second set of leafs out ?

so here she is once removed and left for about 30 mins
IMG_165313.JPG

floating in water life has come back to her
IMG_16609.JPG

IMG_16616.JPG

IMG_16599.JPG

the 3 seedlings
IMG_16665.JPG

IMG_16657.JPG

not going to make it :(
IMG_16645.JPG

here is 1 of the mystics which is doing very well
IMG_16629.JPG

white rhino [ hopefully should take of soon ? ]
IMG_16578.JPG

so does any 1 think switching to 250hps could do better in this situation

My opinion:

-Release the rhino from LST for now. (it's not applied correctly if you ask me)
-Cover the glass of water, roots won't grow if light is around them. I've never cloned this way so I can't say anything for sure, but I would cover it with a light-tight something if I were you.

Other than that, things are looking great man.

Looking good dibs.
Whats the mystic, a FEm or auto? Like how hardy they are, very healthy.

Ive got a clone to root in a cup before but like ismokes says it was a cup with no light and tinfoil covering the top. I wouldnt usually clone this way though. I did it in my earlier days. Not sure if something that big where it meets in 3 places at the bottom will root. Not saying it wont, will be good to see.

Looking great dibs, they all look really healthy.

Only other suggestion I'd add re: the top you're rooting would be to cut it at about 45 degrees 1/2 - 1 inch above where those two fan leaves are coming out from the bottom and ditch those fans and the bottom bit. It will root better, and will also make it much easier to pot once it has rooted, otherwise you're going to be burying half the stems of those fans under the soil.

Update... Moved 2 aura 2 rhynos 1 bubble 1 mystic in another cupboard with cfl hanging ! Then 1 mystic 1 bubble in the same cupboard but with hps ... Been on most of the day ... On 1 bubble very worrying look as looks as tho it has 4 pods which look like a male would have ? Could be early stage of seeds? As the whole plant it's self has pistils all other it ... Have to upload pic tomorrow as on my mobile :(

If this is true and this auto flower bubble / said to be female is a male I'm rather upset at this point :(

I've moved them In with hps to judge the difference in growth ?

Probably wont be seeds so earlt , they probably male pollen sacks. Girl gone hermi. There will be Fem seeds off it if allowed to pollinate itself. If you could contain it onits own you'l have a load of Fem Bubble auto seeds. I'd keep the dirty tranny :)

Back
Top Bottom