New to the Game! First Time

Can't tell without pics. I remember mistaking swelling internode thingies for seeds. They obviously have a name but idk. If they're actually pollen sacks you need to act asap to maintain your garden Dibs. Cheers bro, just my 2 tokes on the topic.

Sorry at work up load as soon as Im home.. There were 4 of them 2 on each of the 2 branches I squeezed 1 of them some sort of juice came out :( its so odd as I never noticed them before I turned that 250 watt hps in for 9 hours

Oh yeh I forgot to say With 1 of the other bubble may be even that 1 it has another 2 branches coming out next to the branch which all ready came out looks as tho 3 branches out of 1 stem if that makes any sence ? Pics soon

update ..
right so here is auto bubble1
IMG_16759.JPG

and its problem ?
IMG_16787.JPG

IMG_16825.JPG

bubble2 is larger
IMG_16836.JPG

bubble 2 all so have these extra leafs from the branch all ready out of stem ?
IMG_16866.JPG

IMG_16906.JPG

white rhyno1 now after tragic loss
IMG_16916.JPG

white rhino2 after being beheaded / bonzi'd
IMG_16935.JPG

IMG_16954.JPG

aura indica1
IMG_16993.JPG

aura2
IMG_17015.JPG

any feed back would be great :)

PS i messed up with hps as Ive burnt 1 of them bad { ish }

The photo's a bit blurry but slap bang in the middle of that second photo does look suspiciously like a pair of balls. I do have to say that I've not personally seen any in the flesh so to speak so you'll want a second opinion

That same spot GK pointed out is the only unusual thing. The picture wasn't clear enough for me to tell for sure. I've had 2 hermies before. It was incredibly easy to distinguish nuts from internodal thingies. As long as it had a couple of hairs coming out and pointing mainly horizontal, it's nothin. Pollen sacks look very unique. In fact, so unique it will almost never go un-noticed.

If you can upload another picture focusing on your problem (?) rather than a whole update it would be easier to help. Give your phone a couple secs to focus on the sacks themselves and take a couple pics. OR, google image cannabis male pollen sacks and compare it to what you see on your plant. You'll be the best judge. I'm sure I have a pic of some off my hermie, leme look it up.

IMG_001238.JPG

Both plants showed same hermie "style" for lack of a better word. Full females giving out 2 little clusters with about 5 sacks in each cluster (mostly bottom of the plant). They were all distinctly pointing down. This is in no way advice about hermies Dibs. I'm very new to this and I'm just sharing what happened with me hoping something will help.

Cheers lads .. They really do look like what you have in your hand tbh.. I'll leave them to it for now wait for another then I'll remove the tranny lol.. Gutted as looks as tho buddin very well :(

Bad luck dibs, that's annoying mate.

I don't know much about hermies so not sure what the best options are. I'm not sure if you remove all the pollen sacks whether they come back or not, or develop somewhere else, or if you can keep picking the sacks off as they develop. I understand culling a male regular plant but it seems a bit harsh to cull a flowering plant that hermies if you can control it and still get some smoke. I would think the biggest risk is if you miss something and it pollinates your other plants. I'm sure others will know more and have suggestions

I maintained my 2 hermies just like GK describes. I had time to look at the plants several times / day and make sure no pollen sacks grew. I'd say the sacks grew for about 10 days and then stopped. Not a single seed in any plant in the garden.

This is very risky, the good thing to do is kill it and not risk a garden of schwag. I'm just sharing that YES you can follow up with a hermie. It could bust nanners and screw up your grow too. The proper thing to do is cull. I just didn't have it in me (being my first flowering plant lol). Now I'm sure I'd kill hermies without thinking twice tho. (easy for me to say, i'm stocked up on herb to last months).. ahhh, so yeh, that's the hermie story.

Yup those are definitely nuts!!!! They look just like these....

IMG_095611.JPG

Just on a smaller scale. :)

Back
Top Bottom