New to the Game! First Time

Are yours bubble too ? Looking very nice taller than my autos too keep up good work !

Yep they are auto bubble's too . Piece of advice for you , try to plant them into there final pots , try not to top or trim autos and go easy on the nutes . In fact mine are growing pure water and molasses :thumb:

Yep they are auto bubble's too . Piece of advice for you , try to plant them into there final pots , try not to top or trim autos and go easy on the nutes . In fact mine are growing pure water and molasses :thumb:

Cheers for advice ... All ready in final pots? Or do you mean from seed?

Agreed. That said I use BPN 2 part on my autos. They thrive on it! They are also in FFOF soil. I used FF nutes last 2 grows and the autos could not handle it well until around week 4 or 5. Not sure that is the case for others.

Agreed. That said I use BPN 2 part on my autos. They thrive on it! They are also in FFOF soil. I used FF nutes last 2 grows and the autos could not handle it well until around week 4 or 5. Not sure that is the case for others.

Agreed. Autos veg better without any nutes, in fact you will slow the growth if you start feeding them before week 4-5 (of course not for every strain but most of autos r the same) i usually start feeding them when they in early bloom

Funny you should say that as I givein 2 of them flower tabs and all of the 4 autos some ace of buds nuts lol oops ! It's odd as I'm supposed to have to bubbles 2 mystics but only 1 out of the 4 are pure purple ? I wonder if that's the one which had a flower tab? And the other 3 look the same as each other ? Odd Just odd

Looking good dibs. Sorry I have not been over here in the last few days. I had to relocate my grow temporarily and have been stressed out. Keep em Green!

update

auras indica
IMG_175710.JPG

blue mystic autos
IMG_175810.JPG

blue mystic autos flowering
IMG_17598.JPG

bubbles autos
IMG_17615.JPG

bubbles autos flowering
IMG_17645.JPG

white rhinos
IMG_17655.JPG

these are all on 12/12 with 250watt hps

white rhino which got ruined due to trying to bonzi
IMG_16529.JPG

done very well since on the right
IMG_17655.JPG

strong smell coming from them both now

Good job dibs, I can tell your gonna have some good meds in the future.
I'm surprised that white rhino top thing is still living, who knows maybe it will turn into something great :)
Cheers to the blooms mate!:peace:

Flowering well of the hps but seem to grow more leafs when cfl on an I wrong would it be a good idea to use cfl for a while ?

I like running my MH for the first 2 weeks of 12/12. I go from the t5 veg tent to the 400w MH in the closet. It has been working well at reducing stretch. After the 2 weeks it is full on HPS. :)

So with that said I think you would be fine running the CFLs for a bit into 12/12.

quick update.....

white rhino .1.

bonzid
IMG_18458.JPG

white rhino .2. has turned out to be a male [ taken away from the group ] !
IMG_185810.JPG

aura idicas
IMG_18427.JPG

blue mystics autos
IMG_18517.JPG

IMG_185410.JPG

IMG_185511.JPG

IMG_185612.JPG

IMG_185712.JPG

bubblelish autos
IMG_18478.JPG

IMG_18489.JPG

IMG_184910.JPG

IMG_18506.JPG

ps sorry pics are rubbish quality due to camera phone!

Back
Top Bottom