New to the Game! First Time

Looking good dibs, you fed anything yet? The bottom yellowing could be N deff with slight K deff with the spots. Prob just need a NPK feed.

I don't have no nutes just ace of buds / flower tabs .. I have 1 flower tab in 2 pots of the autos .. Wouldent know how to use ace of buds wouldent want to burn roots

What are flower tabs? You probably best picking up some sort of veg and flower nutes if you dont have any and its just a standard compost mix. You can always make a compost tea out of the compost you used for them if you have some left. Put half a cup into a gallon of water and put in an airstone (get one on line $10 max) and let it mix for 24-48hr and just feed with that. Its good to make compost teas as they ignite your soil again. Plus if you add mollasses to the mix it will feed your microbial life in the soil and a slight N,Mg,K feed for your plant.

What are flower tabs? You probably best picking up some sort of veg and flower nutes if you dont have any and its just a standard compost mix. You can always make a compost tea out of the compost you used for them if you have some left. Put half a cup into a gallon of water and put in an airstone (get one on line $10 max) and let it mix for 24-48hr and just feed with that. Its good to make compost teas as they ignite your soil again and it wont shock the plant as its already in that mix. Plus if you add mollasses to the mix it will feed your microbial life in the soil and a slight N,Mg,K feed for your plant.

I agree with everything JCB said. It appears the girls are hungry. :)

Looking good there I'm in for this one I also have some of those tablets I have the bloom and grow ones, I ordered this one kit from nirvana states it has all the plants will need from veg to flower, I put one of the veg ones in my soil half way in the center of the pot, and the flower it says just stick it in the side of the pot a lil deep when you start flowering, it says it is an organic mix with all the nutrients the precious babies need all the way to grown buds, anyhow that's what they said I am also new have not gotten to the point of saying if they work or not but I will start a journal next week as my beans just started opening up to the light so we will see wish you a smooth fun ride with all those beautiful plants :Namaste::goodjob:

Cheers for input .. Tbh I haveint watered them for a while now... Plus the light has been on 24/7 thinking of changeling there light schedule any ideas ?

Should I water them in the dark or with light on ? .. Flood them or just a drop ? As the soil / flower tab need the water to give out the nutes I'm think?

It's best to water just as lights come on so they have it for the day under the lights. I like to give mine enough to fill the pot but with soil I stop when I comes out the bottom. I do it slow so that I know when its coming. Make sure you let you water sit overnight to let the chlorine evaporate. Yeah they look like they need a drink.

Cheers for input .. Tbh I haveint watered them for a while now... Plus the light has been on 24/7 thinking of changeling there light schedule any ideas ?

Hey dibs- I think some dark each day is good for the plants, even with autos. The light causes changes in hormones and chemical processes within the plant, and a dark period does exactly the same, it just triggers different chemical processes. The plants do quite a lot in the dark, they don't completely shut down. I've not seen anything to suggest 24h of light massively benefits yields so changing the schedule to 20/4 or 18/6 I don't think will reduce your final result necessarily. Even if worst case it makes no difference whatsoever it will save some electricity and keep your bills down.

Yes good advice... I should have caught this earlier.. Busy smoking the rewards.. Any how I have experienced a small bit of going 24 on with autos. I did it for a few weeks and switched to 18/6. The dark does help and you will notice growth at lights on. I have grown 6 autos to harvest under 18/6 with great results. Never switched to 12/12 at all. I'm not patting myself on the back just want you to have some real world advice. As stated above the sun sets in life. The Ruderellis does get some light! Your doing great keep it up!

quick up date .. think we are dealing with a 8 females may be 7 ? seems as tho all of them but 1 so far show a growth out of the main steam / branch on 1 side at a time when compared to a 100% female [i.e blue mystic ] exactly the same growths,

here is 1 of the white rhinos [ largest plant out of the 8 ]

IMG_16298.JPG

with a new auto bubble seed sprout

Looking nice and healthy. Hope you have 8 ladies in there. :)

Back
Top Bottom