New to the game

I just gave her the 1st feeding yesterday and my other lil lady has 2 days b4 she's eating. My levels are on point temp is between 25 and 30 Celsius humidity is settling at around 60% and I'm 18 inches from the light. I'm doing a 16 on 8 off I figured I'll feed when it's lights out every other feeding should work correct

I don’t know if it’s right or not but I feed when the lights come on. My humidity is higher when the lights are off so I’ve found feeding at the beginning of lights on allows all those hrs to dry the top of the soil a bit before the lights go out. Welcome to 420 magazine by the way! You should start a grow journal and put a link in your signature. It’ll be a good way to get other members watching your progress on this journey.

Hey bud, welcome to :420:

I couldn't help but notice the heavy hitters you have in here helping you out. They are leading you in the right direction and they have nothing but great advice to give.
Here's my thought on watering at lights off. The plant needs to rest. Just like us. You don't want to go to sleep on a full stomach, it's not good. Plants are trying to wind down after playing all day under the lights or the sun. If you feed them when they are trying to go to sleep you are essentially preventing them from doing that. Feed them first thing at lights on as @Mr. Magoo mentioned and you'll also prevent diseases such as root rot. Get that journal going so we can see your progress.
I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned yet, but we love pics. Not purple pics, real plant pics. Best of luck bud and I'll watch your progress as well once you get that journal going.

Coco w/ pearl
If coco and perlite. Then make sure you flush coco to ph 5.8 and if using to bring to whatever ppm your water source is your using coming out ?

I’d recommend ppm meter ph meter and hydrometer . Also z7 by flying skull .

What soil do you recommend
Well coco is hydro

So a lot of growers like pro mix go or fox farms soil , black something ? Or make your own

Back
Top Bottom