New to the neighborhood

That was a great introductory post. :rofl:
I'm a big fan of coco but grew the odd girl in soil so I can help a little if needed.
We have great sponsors too that will give you a discount.
Not sure if you need anything, lights or seeds but just incase here is a link to them all.
Talk soon my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Buddy!! Is that you that lives down the street? Ha, Nice list of sponsors…..in a day or two I’ll be asking a few Q’s, getting some advice and sharing details about the garden. Whew, lots to do!

Hi Greenvein, thanks my friend. I got a tent, 4x4 all the bells and whistles that come with indoor. My light is brand new, they’re just 4 years old. Bought them in 18, and had to use my room for something else at the last min, so I put that on hold at the time. I’m back now, looking to add more lights the same size, or just go bigger. I’m running a budget Maxsisun PB 2000 200 actual watts. Currently shopping around…….suggestions maybe? Look forward to chatting with you. CF
Nice bro, I'm currently growing in a 4x4 it's definitely a good size but if your looking to fill it I think two of them lights would have done you especially in flower need that juice! 400w minimum. They don't seem like budgets going buy their price 🤔

I just won Mars hydro's last giveaway and got the FC-E6500 650w and it's a beast it literally sits corner to corner in my tent lol.. that's a point if your keeping your filter inside the tent you could loose some headroom if you got a huge bar style light. Make sure you enter their latest one 👌🏽

Hi CF and it's nice to meet you. I look forward to watching you grow. There are a few grows on at present, with the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro, that's a great light at an excellent price and it will daisy chain with others. I have just started a grow with two hung side by side.

Back
Top Bottom