New to the neighborhood

CarolinaFarmer

Good morning! We are the Jones’, we bought the house on the corner! HaHa! Been a lurker for a few years, learned quite a bit from this group over that time. Mentioned in a post yesterday that I felt like I kinda knew a few of ya already. Here to learn, and share, laugh and cry too probably, lol. The info here make’s my crops better, so that’s why I’m here…..consistent…… Thank you guys for that! Setting up shop as we speak, (been outdoors for years) look forward to researching and asking Q, along with following grows and what not. Some good gardeners here! I look forward to it.
All suggestions welcome……thanks CF.

Welcome back to 20 Magazine @CarolinaFarmer

I thought I seen you in the corner on the rocking chair with a shotgun across your legs. :yahoo:
Just kidding, what style growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Good morning! We are the Jones’, we bought the house on the corner! HaHa! Been a lurker for a few years, learned quite a bit from this group over that time. Mentioned in a post yesterday that I felt like I kinda knew a few of ya already. Here to learn, and share, laugh and cry too probably, lol. The info here make’s my crops better, so that’s why I’m here…..consistent…… Thank you guys for that! Setting up shop as we speak, (been outdoors for years) look forward to researching and asking Q, along with following grows and what not. Some good gardeners here! I look forward to it.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome::high-five:
I wondered who bought that house, glad to have you here. :thumb:
Can't wait to see your garden.
If I can help with anything let me know.
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Yeah I told you that you had found a new family here. lol And we’re happy you bought that place because we were worried about if they were cool or not. CL🍀

Welcome CF :welcome: looking forward to growing with you bro.. what equipment you got so far? Will you be in a tent or just kitting out a room? ✌🏽

Welcome, I too am new here and am finding all sorts of good info.

I thought I seen you in the corner on the rocking chair with a shotgun across your legs. :yahoo:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..
Thanks Tok, that’s me in the corner for sure! I’ve been outdoors for years and was gifted a few auto seeds at Christmas and want to give them a try (soil) indoors. Gathering a few things together as we speak. Pics to come. Will catch up on the reading info you sent later this evening. Thanks again!

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome::high-five:
I wondered who bought that house, glad to have you here. :thumb:
Can't wait to see your garden.
If I can help with anything let me know.
Take care. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎
Bill! Good to see ya my friend, yeah we’re all cool down here on the corner. Look forward to learning a lot from you guys. Thanks for the welcoming!

Welcome CF :welcome: looking forward to growing with you bro.. what equipment you got so far? Will you be in a tent or just kitting out a room? ✌🏽
Hi Greenvein, thanks my friend. I got a tent, 4x4 all the bells and whistles that come with indoor. My light is brand new, they’re just 4 years old. Bought them in 18, and had to use my room for something else at the last min, so I put that on hold at the time. I’m back now, looking to add more lights the same size, or just go bigger. I’m running a budget Maxsisun PB 2000 200 actual watts. Currently shopping around…….suggestions maybe? Look forward to chatting with you. CF

Mr CL……yes sir you were correct, lots of Love in this community! Super cool yesterday my friend, Thank you!
@Mars Hydro has a Father’s Day giveaway for a nice light 💡 and after 50 posts you can enter and vote in all the monthly contests too.You should check it out CF. Happy growing my new friend. CL🍀

Hi Greenvein, thanks my friend. I got a tent, 4x4 all the bells and whistles that come with indoor. My light is brand new, they’re just 4 years old. Bought them in 18, and had to use my room for something else at the last min, so I put that on hold at the time. I’m back now, looking to add more lights the same size, or just go bigger. I’m running a budget Maxsisun PB 2000 200 actual watts. Currently shopping around…….suggestions maybe? Look forward to chatting with you. CF
Thanks Grow AZ, we’ll grow through it together man, look forward to it.

Bill! Good to see ya my friend, yeah we’re all cool down here on the corner. Look forward to learning a lot from you guys. Thanks for the welcoming!
That was a great introductory post. :rofl:
I'm a big fan of coco but grew the odd girl in soil so I can help a little if needed.
We have great sponsors too that will give you a discount.
Not sure if you need anything, lights or seeds but just incase here is a link to them all.
Talk soon my friend.

Bill284 😎

Krissi did a great review of a Cultiuana lamp recently - looks top notch

Back
Top Bottom