New to the site

Welcome to 420, here are some links to help you get started.

Thank you. Lol my rabbits name is Pennywise

Thanks so much. That link is very helpful. I havr a question. I see there is sponsors here. If i have a brand of something that isnt by sponsor am i allowed ti say the brand i use

Depends on how the moderators feel. Sometimes they let you sometimes they'll slap your fingers for it. Usually if you don't post a link it's ok. But I've gotten in trouble just for sharing a website address so who really knows.

Depends on how the moderators feel. Sometimes they let you sometimes they'll slap your fingers for it. Usually if you don't post a link it's ok. But I've gotten in trouble just for sharing a website address so who really knows.
I didnt mean like advetise it but if my light is a brand that isnt a sponsor and im describing a setup without any links. Something like this. " i light my tent with " insert brand name here ". "

Welcome officially to the community.

great to have you. I second the others with the journal. I feel like you gain experience much quicker

Will this be your first grow?

ive been spanked a couple times! Lol

Comes with the territory lol.

@StonerChick92288 it's not a big deal. Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission haha.

We try and support our sponsors as much as possible. Without them we wouldn't have our digital home. My new favorite is budget LED, local to me so naturally a little soft spot there. Some sponsors don't have an active forum presence, like Cannabis irrigation supply for example. But they give away prizes every month and I've ordered from the several times to build my automated drain to waste system.

Please read our Posting Guidelines for the low-down on our non-sponsor LED policy.

Also, there's more information here - Questions & Answers - LEDs

Bottom line is that you can say "I'm growing under [non-sponsor] X00 Watts" but no links, photos, repeated promotion or mentions in thread titles.

Non-sponsor LED spammers, sock puppets and shills are our single biggest problem, so even though we know 98.7% of our members are legitimate, we have to treat everyone the same.

Oh, and :welcome: @StonerChick92288 :)

Back
Top Bottom