New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Mars Hydro TS 600 installation and 66 day Blue Dream Update

20200411_184207.jpg

The two Mars TS 600's I ordered arrived today. I decided to finish off the rest of this grow under one of the new lights. I love the true white light (no more blurple!) The PAR output chart for this light is below.
mars ts 600 plant height.png

Here's the light height suggestion chart.

ts600.png

Right now since I am a few days from flipping her to 12/12 I have the light set at 14 inches.

Here are some pictures. I am concerned because her leaves are browing in some areas. I am thinking of switching the feed to Mega Crop. What do you think?

20200411_185027.jpg

Browning leaves (Should I switchto Mega Crop?)

20200411_185119.jpg

Shot of whole plant from above.

20200411_185138.jpg

This is the first plant I have grown that has had browning leaves like this and it is driving me crazy. I think I need a new PH pen. I'm ordering one from the Zon!
Congrats on that new light. Looks like you are doing a nice job training her. I see the distinctive 4 mains with some nice growth in the middle
:thumb:

Congrats on that new light. Looks like you are doing a nice job training her. I see the distinctive 4 mains with some nice growth in the middle
:thumb:
Thanks PC! I appreciate it. She had some dead growth earlier but shes recovering nicely.

Day 3 12/12 + New MARS TS 600 + Mega Crop

I decided to switch all three variables at once-move the lighting to 12/12, switch the old LED's out for a new one, and move from Dyna Gro to Mega Crop. My plant is already looking healthier and she's filling out nicely. Here's some updated pictures.

Top view
20200414_074103.jpg

Front view
20200414_074611.jpg

I think this single light will get me through flower, but if its not enough I'll add another one.

Attachments

• 20200414_074118.jpg
    20200414_074118.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 73
She is going to Love that new light congrats !
It looks like she already is in justa few days! And these are the Mars lights. Wait till I put that Budget LED for a 2x4 area in there! Thats my next purchase.

It looks like she already is in justa few days! And these are the Mars lights. Wait till I put that Budget LED for a 2x4 area in there! Thats my next purchase.
You cant go wrong with Budget LED. Mars is nice and they make the Best budget minded lights out but for top quality lights at a reasonable price with GREAT costumer support Budget LED cant be beat. Let us know when you get it. Which one are you looking at ?

You cant go wrong with Budget LED. Mars is nice and they make the Best budget minded lights out but for top quality lights at a reasonable price with GREAT costumer support Budget LED cant be beat. Let us know when you get it. Which one are you looking at ?
I do like the new Mars line but for primo lighting I am looking at either the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light or the Series 3 Samsung LM301H 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light.

I do like the new Mars line but for primo lighting I am looking at either the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light or the Series 3 Samsung LM301H 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light.
I don't know if you have contacted Justin at @Budget LED He will let you know which light will work best for your set up. Both of those are Great choices, They are Great people to work with. I am really glad you are considering Budget LED, I couldn't be happier with my Budget lights. :high-five:

I don't know if you have contacted Justin at @Budget LED He will let you know which light will work best for your set up. Both of those are Great choices, They are Great people to work with. I am really glad you are considering Budget LED, I couldn't be happier with my Budget lights. :high-five:
Thanks @PCaddict :thanks:

Let me know if you have any specific questions I can answer. Both lights are great. Red Spec has the edge

Hey Sly,

you Gal looks fantastic! I would say though, that if I were you I’d run all 3 lights in the tent until you can swing the budgetLED. Just keep them a little higher cause there’s 3. Your plant will thank you for it, especially transitioning into flower

I got three of the 3500k lights and they did a GREAT job all the way through my grow. I am really excited about using them for a full grow. Last time I added lights at different times and I was also using my Mars COB lights but the circuit couldn't handle all the lights so I gave my buddy my Mars COBs so now I have three of the Series 2 3500k 350watt lights. I am sure you will like them

Hey Sly,

you Gal looks fantastic! I would say though, that if I were you I’d run all 3 lights in the tent until you can swing the budgetLED. Just keep them a little higher cause there’s 3. Your plant will thank you for it, especially transitioning into flower
Instead of running all 3 I ran the 2 TS 600's - you convinced me.
I got three of the 3500k lights and they did a GREAT job all the way through my grow. I am really excited about using them for a full grow. Last time I added lights at different times and I was also using my Mars COB lights but the circuit couldn't handle all the lights so I gave my buddy my Mars COBs so now I have three of the Series 2 3500k 350watt lights. I am sure you will like them
I'm sure I will too!

Back
Top Bottom