Newbe Grower - 1st Part Of My Grow Journal

Just glad it was the wrong pics and not you getting ready to chop what I saw :)
Got the new pics attached AngryBird. Tell me what you think plz. I know I have some deficiencies but I'll do better my next grow. Good chatting with ya man.
420-magazine-mobile915281182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675515961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile228107985.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi :)

the lady in the orange pot (3rd) needs more time.
the other pictures, it is depending on what you want, but it looks a bit too early to chop..
I am glad to help :)

Hi :)

the lady in the orange pot (3rd) needs more time.
the other pictures, it is depending on what you want, but it looks a bit too early to chop..
I am glad to help :)
Thanks for your input AngryBird. I also thought the 3rd one needed more time as well. In your opinion, about how long you think I should let still grow if I want energetic high and definitely not couch lock? I'm using a 120 magnifier to keep an eye on the trichomes. I'm thinking I'll chop when the hairs are about 40% amber. What do you think?

Hello Buzz, the girls are looking great! Note that the color of hairs is meaningless. The chart above shows trichomes which can be seen as the icy film on your girl. They can be clearly seen with magnification of 60x and more. I have 100% brown hairs and the trichs are mostly milky and some clear, no amber. It differs from strain to strain. If you want more head high chop with 20% amber. Is your girl indica or sativa dominant? Thank you for sharing and keep it up! :love: :Namaste:

Hello Buzz, the girls are looking great! Note that the color of hairs is meaningless. The chart above shows trichomes which can be seen as the icy film on your girl. They can be clearly seen with magnification of 60x and more. I have 100 brown hairs and the trichs are mostly milky and some clear, no amber. It differs from strain to strain. If you want more head high chop with 20% amber. Is your girl indica or sativa dominant? Thank you for sharing and keep it up! :love: :Namaste:
Thanks. I'm keeping a eye on the trichomes with an 120x magnifier. Some are milky, glassy clear and very few amber. I don't know the strain beings their bagseed. I will definitely chop before much amber appears. No couch lock here. Looking for that energetic high. Thanks again for your nice words Tomula.

Thanks. I'm keeping a eye on the trichomes with an 120x magnifier. Some are milky, glassy clear and very few amber. I don't know the strain beings their bagseed. I will definitely chop before much amber appears. No couch lock here. Looking for that energetic high. Thanks again for your nice words Tomula.

Sounds good, before chopping leave her in darkness for 2-3 days she will get more trichs out. But beware they can change color in those 3 days. There are threads about that if you wanna know more. You can put her to dark when the clear trichs disappear and then chop heady high guaranteed. Keep an eye out and you will be good for sure. Good night! :love: :Namaste:

Sounds good, before chopping leave her in darkness for 2-3 days she will get more trichs out. But beware they can change color in those 3 days. There are threads about that if you wanna know more. You can put her to dark when the clear trichs disappear and then chop heady high guaranteed. Keep an eye out and you will be good for sure. Good night! :love: :Namaste:
. Hey Tomula,
That is awesome information to know. I didn't have a clue that putting the ladies in darkness before the cut could increase the trichs. That great to know..

. Super excited on this end AngryBird. I'll keep ye posted Brother. I'm figuring I did a pretty good job considering it's my first grow.

Those are some solid nugs, very nice indeed. I was also thinking what those marks on leaves can be. It seems to me as PH fluctuation or calcium deficiency. But great nevertheless! Keep it up! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Hi,
It is my opinion that flushing is used to "clean up" the plant after nutrients and also any chemicals used for killing bugs. If non have been used, I see no need to flush.
:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom