Newbe Grower - 1st Part Of My Grow Journal

1st time grow. Bag seed.2 weeks into flowering. Any advice.
420-magazine-mobile726735533.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1304340661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1644111971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello,
My journal isn't abandoned.
My grow is still alive and in flowering now.
I'll take pics when I get the opportunity.
Thanks
BD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App
My most recent pics of my ladies. Been in flowering for about a week and a half. Do they look normal?
420-magazine-mobile2017601478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1809922209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1794238729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248205488.jpg

I've had some watering issues but I'm learning. I never thought watering could be so complicating.

My most recent pics of my ladies. Been in flowering for about a week and a half. Do they look normal?
420-magazine-mobile2017601478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1809922209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1794238729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248205488.jpg

I've had some watering issues but I'm learning. I never thought watering could be so complicating.

Hey, BuzzDaddy...

Take a look at my journal and see if my watering method is something you might be interested in.

I have my plants in fabric pots (Geopots) and keep track of their weights to guide my watering schedule. Instead of just watering on a set schedule, I water as they need it.

Fabric pots will also allow your plant's roots to breathe as well.

Hope this helps!

YT

Thanks YP,
I have 3 girls in "Cut To Reduce Size Home Depot Buckets", and 1 girl is in a smart pot. I agree that fabric pots are nice, I just particular like the hard Home Depot buckets. Not sure why I like them better, it may be easier maneuvering them around the grow area. I have to say that I have noticed that I don't have to water the girl in the fabric pot as frequent as I do the ones in the hard buckets. I do water the girls by lifting the containers and judging by weight if I need to water or not. I use to go by a set schedule until someone on here told me about the lift method. Another mistake I made when transplanting the girls into bigger containers is that I didn't fill the container with as much soil as I should have. I should of filled them full except for about an inch from the top of container. I will correct that my next grow.
Exactly how do I get to view your journal on here? I've tried every search possible but still no luck.
Again, thanks buddy for your help.
Peace out.
BuzzDaddy

Thanks YP,
I have 3 girls in "Cut To Reduce Size Home Depot Buckets", and 1 girl is in a smart pot. I agree that fabric pots are nice, I just particular like the hard Home Depot buckets. Not sure why I like them better, it may be easier maneuvering them around the grow area. I have to say that I have noticed that I don't have to water the girl in the fabric pot as frequent as I do the ones in the hard buckets. I do water the girls by lifting the containers and judging by weight if I need to water or not. I use to go by a set schedule until someone on here told me about the lift method. Another mistake I made when transplanting the girls into bigger containers is that I didn't fill the container with as much soil as I should have. I should of filled them full except for about an inch from the top of container. I will correct that my next grow.
Exactly how do I get to view your journal on here? I've tried every search possible but still no luck.
Again, thanks buddy for your help.
Peace out.
BuzzDaddy

Could be a nice little experiment....a side-by-side grow. You can "top off" your containers a little at a time. Just make sure you don't completely bury the stem or it will slow down a bit.

YT

Sent from my LG-V410 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could be a nice little experiment....a side-by-side grow. You can "top off" your containers a little at a time. Just make sure you don't completely bury the stem or it will slow down a bit.

YT

Sent from my LG-V410 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I thought about adding some soil (Fox Farm Happy Frog) is what I use but I just figured it was just too late in the grow to add soil cause I don't want any rising problems.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom