Nirvana Master Kush Soil Grow

Absurd I didn't need to use any nutes in the veg stages, a few repots seemed to be enough for me and ven now I'm using them warily.

Doctor green to you give nutes every water in flower when using them?
Yes, pretty much and I water till good run off.
However I'm growing in 80%perlite 20%seedling soil so I need to because my growing medium doesn't have it's own nutrients like a soil grow

Quick update, day 16 of flower 12/12:

Currently feeding with 1ml biobizz grow 2ml biobizz bloom per litre of water.

Everything seems to be going ok so far! Not changed much, slight stretch and some flowers forming now but not much to see.

image35587.jpg
image35586.jpg

I think it's day 32 of flower or there about. Plants have hardly stretched at all but buds are forming now however the growth is very slow.

They still have at least another 6 weeks to go though. Currently feeding with 1ml grow 3ml bloom per litre, 1 litre of water per plant every other watering. Watering around every third day currently but wondering if I can feed them every water now??

Couple of shots:

image35753.jpg
image35754.jpg

Hey doctor green if you happen to see this I need your advice already! Was just rotating the pots and retied an lst'd branch which has 3 branches and 2 of them snapped almost completely off but not quite.

As I'm into week 5 of flower should I just remove those 2? I've currently taped them with duct tape which I know is ok in veg as I've done it but not sure about in flower? If they come off is the bud smokeable? As the get bigger will the branches heal enough to take the weight of the buds?

Day 38 of flower so into week 6 now, I hope the start fattening up soon as it doesn't look like I am going to get much bud. I trimmed the plants to let some light through and I will leave them as is until harvest now which I think will be in 5-6 weeks.

I am still feeding with 1ml grow and 3ml bloom per litre.

image35811.jpg
image35810.jpg
image35809.jpg
image35808.jpg
image35807.jpg

It's day 53 since I changed to 12/12, buds are slowly fattening but I think the yield will be a lot less than I was hoping for. I am stopping the feeding now and trying molasses for a week then plain water for another week.

I am hoping that they are finished by 14th February, 10 weeks of 12/12, they are at different stages completely, I have one almost done and one far behind and 2 at different stages inbetween.....

image35951.jpg
image35950.jpg
image35949.jpg

It's day 56 of flower and week 9starts tomo, one plant has been flushed as its well ahead of the other 3, it will come down next weekend. I'll post some pictures of just this one in a new post.

Group shots at 8 weeks old:

image6712.jpeg
image6711.jpeg

I will harvest this plant Saturday I think, I took a branch from it already it's drying now, it's been flushed and I'll. Flush again tomo then no more water.

This is the best pheno type of the 4, it started flowering first and has thick dense buds, I call it type a, it's the most indica of the 4.

I have one that is more sativa and way behind the rest, it has much airier buds, not sure if this is from a hot spot and 2 are similar to type a but slower to flower and with smaller less dense buds but they will get 2 more weeks in the tent to finish up.

Shots of my favourite plant:

image6717.jpeg
image6716.jpeg
image6715.jpeg
image6714.jpeg
image6713.jpeg

Looking good. :thumb:

Hey thanks for taking a look! I literally just harvested the most mature plant and weighed a few of them he wet buds and I don't think the yield will be that much. Maybe 40g dry, we shall see... Pretty poor if so...

I will post some pictures In a minute.

Hey thanks for taking a look! I literally just harvested the most mature plant and weighed a few of them he wet buds and I don't think the yield will be that much. Maybe 40g dry, we shall see... Pretty poor if so...

I will post some pictures In a minute.

Hey man, any smoke is better than no smoke :). I have two MK going right now on day 45 of flower. Much different pheno than yours, they were both topped once and since the stretch has stopped they are a little over 26 inches tall. How tall are yours?

Take care!

Hey man, any smoke is better than no smoke :). I have two MK going right now on day 45 of flower. Much different pheno than yours, they were both topped once and since the stretch has stopped they are a little over 26 inches tall. How tall are yours?

Take care!

You're right it's better than no smoke! Just got to wait a week for it to dry now tho....

Mine didn't really stretch at all, I would say none is taller than 15 inches! I have 3 very indica pheno types and one more sativa with fluffier fox tailed buds, this could be down to a hot spot in my tent although I did rotate them around.

Do you have a journal?

You're right it's better than no smoke! Just got to wait a week for it to dry now tho....

Mine didn't really stretch at all, I would say none is taller than 15 inches! I have 3 very indica pheno types and one more sativa with fluffier fox tailed buds, this could be down to a hot spot in my tent although I did rotate them around.

Do you have a journal?

No, no journal, I would like to but I really don't have the time. Only on my second grow, first was bag seed to dial in my closet, second grow (this one) I bought some Northern Light and Master Kush seeds from Nirvana.

I have learned so much on here just by reading the journals in progress, like yours.

Thanks for doing your journal!! :high-five:

No, no journal, I would like to but I really don't have the time. Only on my second grow, first was bag seed to dial in my closet, second grow (this one) I bought some Northern Light and Master Kush seeds from Nirvana.

I have learned so much on here just by reading the journals in progress, like yours.

Thanks for doing your journal!! :high-five:

No problem, thanks for taking a look, maybe do one next grow! Well the bud is quite dry now so I've put it in jars, will keep opening the jar and take the buds out every day.

Weight was 52g hopefully it won't go down too much more..

I am hoping the others yield a bit more but even if I end up with 180g that will last me months!

I harvested all plants by 10 weeks and everything is dry and curing now, a conservative estimate of the overall yield is 170g dry as I've smoked some already plus I've got at least 15g of popcorn buds I going to make butter with.

Once the zoom for my phone camera turns up I'll come back to post some shot of the dry bud.

The plant that was fox tailed yielded around 45g dry,the buds are huge but not dense and I've found a few seeds in the bud, it's probably a hermaphrodite which explains something but I've smoked a pure spliff of it and I got pretty stoned so it still works. Bonus!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom