Newbie Growing: What Have I Done!

So some prick has snapped one of my stems on my crappy auto lime, I've been flushing with a low 250ppm solution for over a week, how long do I need to flush with tap water before it's all out? 5 days minimum due to the ppm? Or might I get away with a few days? No point keeping it going now a stem has snapped off the main stalk and took a chunk of the outer skin with it.

Yeah I read that somewhere, I've given my sativa photo's 700ppm max in weeks 4, 5 and 6 of flower and they're thriving! But my miserable autos were just awful. Can I harvest them in a couple of days if they've only had 250ppm the last 10 days? Or just ph'd water for a few days first? Sorry about these newbie questions, it's just it doesn't say what to do in a situation like mine.

I might have to leave mine 12 weeks if I use that timeline as a guide, I'm in a wheelchair so need quite a few ambers for a number of reasons. My northern lights is around 40 days into flower too so will keep an eye over the next week or so. I have a medikit purely for a large amount of cbd and it's branches are looking great although there's only about 16 tops, I'm guessing though that they'll be more potent instead of 28 tops? I've also been putting in a little bud candy and molasses in the feed, do those products make such a difference? I also have budfactor x but held back on that in case it's too much for the plants.

Molasses is more for feeding micro organisms in soil, I’ve used Bud candy and Big Bud in flower and it seems to help build up the flowers but those products are expensive for what they do.

Yeah they're pretty costly, I put less than half of what they recommend in. Like you said, less is more when feeding. I have noticed that they're getting really frosty, but think that might be due to my new dehumidifier actually getting it down to 40% at last!

On page 34 of that Brooklyn thread, really informative, and some nice funny people here! :)

Back
Top Bottom