Newbie Growing: What Have I Done!

Hi guys! Well, I was curious to what ppm the run off would be to my small autolime, since I'm giving it 250ppm in feeds. Anyway, checked it......................................................... 4550ppm!!! Holy shitballs! Will be flushing it in 24 hours, but can someone tell me the side effects of this ridiculously high number?:eek:

Lol, how strange that I thought 5 mins ago that this will explain why they're burnt with such little food going in! It's my autolime that I had problems with before.

Also I just noticed on my grow bags that many have white powder all around the bottom of them. Is that powdery mildew and do you know if it'll harm them on the outside of the bag?

I mean I'm feeding these girls with nutes everyday, I'm guessing that's a complete newbie error and should be feeding every other day, or usually just weaker feed? I was following a hydro guide that I saw here, didn't even go up to 900, stayed at 700ppm for the peak and am now down to 600 in week 7 of flower. Maybe it depends on the strands, but hey ho, live and learn! Going to flush them all with a weak 300ppm 1-1-1 ratio, with calmag too! Hopefully the little lovelies will enjoy their last 3 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom