Newbie Growing: What Have I Done!

Nice easy setup you have there there bud, I bloody complicate things with bamboo sticks and clips etc, I just had a quick peek and they're still cold, a little damp but looking okay. Room is quite cold too so have put put a heater on a thermostat in there incase it goes below 17C. Just popped a humidity humidity meter in the box so will check it in an hour, hopefully it's not too low. I'm going to purchase the some boveda bags, 62% seems the best one I gather, can I pop them on top of my weed in the jar if the weed is still a little to go in terms of drying and then burp them a few days times a day.? How long do they usually last?

Checked my other girls earlier and my northern lights and and ice breaker are packing on quite a bit of ambers, about 20%in some part, I'll leave them a couple of days and will check again before deciding whether to flush yet. My CBD Mass has very little but is way past her flower time, over 2 weeks more. All I can do is wait I guess.
received_352178115618346.jpeg
received_245465256349301.jpeg
received_2281067035246328.jpeg
received_210191726502645.jpeg

Breeder specs are just what they see under their ideal circumstances. Ignore that and just watch the plant and the trichomes.

If the buds are drying too fast then you can jar them and burp them down over a couple of weeks. You can do it in the bathroom when you take a shower if the RH is really low where you are. Boveda 62s are what a lot of folks use but it's personal preference. Some like their weed a bit dryer out of the jar.

Well guys....the growing and the fun is unfortunately over!! I had an anonymous letter through the post saying that they know that I'm growing and am going to notify the coppers, so had no choice but to get rid of everything and cut everything up as I had absolutely nowhere else I could stash anything! I couldn't care less if the police did come, they'd take one look at me and say "Yeah I can see why you're doing this, but sorry mate it IS illegal so we'll have to book you and take them". I'd get a fine no doubt but don't think much more, that I could have accepted, but I couldn't afford to lose my house! That was the only chink in my armour, the house, and they would have no problems chucking me out of it, so I regretfully had to do what I had to do! Is such an immense shame that some people, especially in smaller communities, have such a sad existence and no purpose in life that they need to nuzzle their big noses into everybody else's business to feel important or that they're more than just an empty husk of a human being!! But since these kind of people live in my area, well, I just had no choice but to give in!

So there we are guys, it's game over for me! Until the laws change in the UK I'm destined to be stuck on 35 tablets a day, suppressing my appetite to 1 meal a day and wasting away slowly, and spasming every time I'm moved or positioned in my wheelchair, oh yeah I'm in a wheelchair by the way, or every time I try to move myself, but as long as it's the doctor prescribes this poison then the local dickheads seem to be okay with that, regardless of the fact that they're killing me slowly, they're still so naive to think that doctors actually try to help you if they don't know what is wrong, or difficult to explore, they don't! All I get is "Hmmm that's strange" or "Ooh, that's weird isn't it"... no follow up, no interest, no nothing, and has been like that since living in this place. But like I said, the house is my weakness and couldn't afford to leave.

So all I can say is a massive massive thank you to everyone for all of their help through this time! I really enjoyed it and learned so so much from all of you!! It was quite fun to do, albeit a pain in the arse to have to keep tied stems up from falling over with their weight!! Such problems hey!! Haha!

I'll be looking at everyone else's threads from now on, but for me, my growing days are over until the British government see sense!!

Take care guys, and thank you once again!!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I forgot I have some pictures on this phone already!! These are from last night, the mass has severe tip burn so halved the nutes for yesterday's feed, the medikit is growing but staying very short, the ice breaker is growing tall, looking much better than last week though, the scraggly thing is northern lights, is really bad, I'm throwing it if it doesn't perk up tonight as it's been 4 days like it. The seedlings germed 3 days ago and are looking healthy, I have them under a 35w 15cm cfl bulb and have put a clear plastic cup, with holes in and sprayed with water, over each one to keep humidity high, have fan gently blowing into the holes too. Everything is in coco and 20% approx. perlite. On the plants under the LEDs I'm using 3 root boosters, silica & cal mag for now at 190ppm, temp stays between 75 & 80, R/H is a nightmare, have to keep checking every few hours, opening tent more when it's over 80% and then closing when down to 50%, keeping it in check, will be glad when they're older and can reduce the humidity, but plodding along okay for now. Still waiting for my bottles of ph up and down! Has been a PITA using lemon juice and more r/o water to ph it accurately, will be much better when it arrives, hopefully today!
The reason i love autos is because they grow small. Its what they do so don't be concerned about size its the end result that matters. O finished an auto blueberry it only grew 18 inches tall but got 30 g out of it

Well guys....the growing and the fun is unfortunately over!! I had an anonymous letter through the post saying that they know that I'm growing and am going to notify the coppers, so had no choice but to get rid of everything and cut everything up as I had absolutely nowhere else I could stash anything! I couldn't care less if the police did come, they'd take one look at me and say "Yeah I can see why you're doing this, but sorry mate it IS illegal so we'll have to book you and take them". I'd get a fine no doubt but don't think much more, that I could have accepted, but I couldn't afford to lose my house! That was the only chink in my armour, the house, and they would have no problems chucking me out of it, so I regretfully had to do what I had to do! Is such an immense shame that some people, especially in smaller communities, have such a sad existence and no purpose in life that they need to nuzzle their big noses into everybody else's business to feel important or that they're more than just an empty husk of a human being!! But since these kind of people live in my area, well, I just had no choice but to give in!

So there we are guys, it's game over for me! Until the laws change in the UK I'm destined to be stuck on 35 tablets a day, suppressing my appetite to 1 meal a day and wasting away slowly, and spasming every time I'm moved or positioned in my wheelchair, oh yeah I'm in a wheelchair by the way, or every time I try to move myself, but as long as it's the doctor prescribes this poison then the local dickheads seem to be okay with that, regardless of the fact that they're killing me slowly, they're still so naive to think that doctors actually try to help you if they don't know what is wrong, or difficult to explore, they don't! All I get is "Hmmm that's strange" or "Ooh, that's weird isn't it"... no follow up, no interest, no nothing, and has been like that since living in this place. But like I said, the house is my weakness and couldn't afford to leave.

So all I can say is a massive massive thank you to everyone for all of their help through this time! I really enjoyed it and learned so so much from all of you!! It was quite fun to do, albeit a pain in the arse to have to keep tied stems up from falling over with their weight!! Such problems hey!! Haha!

I'll be looking at everyone else's threads from now on, but for me, my growing days are over until the British government see sense!!

Take care guys, and thank you once again!!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
God bless you

Back
Top Bottom