Newbie Outdoor Grow

That's the right angle Cas.
Looks good, hopefully the sun keeps shining.
Be sure they have enough air holes and drainage in the containter.

Slow time fertilizer is a very good idea, since heavy rain can wash away liquid fertilizers too quickly i think., Seems your soil contains enough for the moment.

I would try to keep them out of the rain if soil remains too moist constantly, so you can steer dosage of water (and maybe nutrients) yourself.
Something like a roof, if possible transparent to get some sunlight from directly above, but side light on even a cloudy day isn't bad. If it's not too clouded (dark sky) all the time, they still recieve a decent 10,000 lumens average for those days.

Day 19 the roots excelurator is serious..
Day_195.JPG
Day_19_2_.JPG

If youre keeping them outdoors now you may want to think about mulching the soil. Direct sun can kill all the living micro organisms in the top layer of soil that help in the nitrogen cycle. It can also dry out the top layer prematurely causing you to think you need to water too often.

It's becoming a jungle out there!

I didnt know direct sun radiation can kills cyan, nitrite and nitrate bacterien ( N cycle ). Does HPS also cause that?
Anyway they are overshadowing soil quite rapidly.

Looks good on the nutrients, keep an eye on the lower leaves, usually it's nitrogen they lack first in veg stage. I think because N is most difficult to buffer, too much pre fertilized, it can cause burn in early stages, which often isnt the case for P ( which is pH buffered, too much, pH drops, and plants wont take upt ) and K is usually quite healthy for growth, but adding it yourself can cause leaf rims to burn, not leaf tip, that's for N.
If the leaves point upwards like that, they have enough K, which stimulates again healthy growth, looking in a forest at plants, you'll find the same.

So its pretty apparent to me at least, that this is going to be a much different strain from the last baby.. lemee know what you all think..? and also about the pest issue, can i use rhizotonic as a foliar spray to ward them off as well as benefit from just having some handy..?

Back
Top Bottom