Newbie Outdoor Grow

:thanks: through the mold and pests my buddy salvaged just under an oz from that topped plant.. we took some samples but its sitting to cure now for a long while and by the time its done, hopefully thats when ill know forsure if this seedling is the same strain

Day 11 :)
Day_116.JPG
Day_11_2_.JPG

How much direct light are yours getting per day?

I just put mine outside in five gal buckets, but they are on the side of mountain so they do not receive direct light for most of the afternoon. So I'm just interested to compare your growth rate with mine.

its been on a roof (in a 5 gal as well) and is getting as much as it can with this florida rain.. when theres no rain its always getting sun. the spot im going to move it to tommarow will allow for a good 8 hours +- of direct light.. i actually keep track of all the days and note if it got watered, rained on, and whether it gets good sun or not

Let it grow, you got the weather for it.....make sure the buckets don't get too hot on the roof....may kill the roots

hows your soil draining with all the rain? It always seems like there is way too much rain or not enough, never just right.

it seems to be doing just fine drainage wise.. regardless i have to pull the bucket out of storms cuz of over watering. it begins to get cloudy around 2 or after every day now

Looks ok casper despite of all the rain.
Maybe you can make some kind of tent for them, so they still get some daylight but not too much moist, or you have something like that already.
Good luck with continuation of the grow m8.

Back
Top Bottom