Newbie with first indoor grow in progress

hntrml

420 Member
Its great to be here.
I made my first grow this summer outside. I had 6 autos in the garden which yielded 1.2 lb. I was happy and hooked.
So I built my own grow tent in the cellar hahahaha.
Here are a cpl pics of my first indoor grow.
I have one Trainwreck auto which was started outside and is now 7 weeks old. I moved it in when it got two cold. The other two are a Zkittles auto and an Amnesia auto both 4 weeks old.
They are in 3.5 gallon pots. I am using a 50./50 mix of my own compost (grass clippings, chicken manure and house veg waste) and Coast of Maine bar harbor blend potting soil.
They are under a Viparaspectra 600w led on a 19 on 5 off schedule.
I think they look pretty good and I am seriously hooked on this. I just had to show them to others lol
Oh there is one tomato plant in there too!
This is a blast and I would appreciate any thoughts comments or suggestions.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 53
:welcome:

welcome @hntrml ladies are looking fabi.

50./50 mix of my own compost (grass clippings, chicken manure and house veg waste) and Coast of Maine bar harbor blend potting soil.

Keep a sharp eye open for bugs but they look OK in the pics. Easy to bring nasties inside using yard stuff and they love it indoors.

:peace:

Its great to be here.
I made my first grow this summer outside. I had 6 autos in the garden which yielded 1.2 lb. I was happy and hooked.
I have one Trainwreck auto which was started outside and is now 7 weeks old. I moved it in when it got two cold. The other two are a Zkittles auto and an Amnesia auto both 4 weeks old.
They are in 3.5 gallon pots. I am using a 50./50 mix of my own compost (grass clippings, chicken manure and house veg waste) and Coast of Maine bar harbor blend potting soil.
I think they look pretty good and I am seriously hooked on this. I just had to show them to others lol
Thanks!
Wow, pretty Ladies! Here's some of mine - 3 weeks into bud at this point.

Attachments

• flower room #3.jpg
    flower room #3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • Flower room #2.jpg
    Flower room #2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Its great to be here.
Thanks!
Welcome, hntrml! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom