Next Grow Clones - Brian Berry Cough - Shiatsu Kush - G13×Fire OG

Also Scrogdawg I forgot to show you this lol.
420-magazine-mobile2124918988.jpg

Girlfriends boss was cleaning out the basement at work and found a light, she had no idea what type it was so, having the girl I do brought this 400w with a parabolic shade home for me lol

Just got 10 Malawi from Ace so that will bbe my fall project
O my god they take for everrrrrr to flower. But the final product was incredible. The fact that there was no pop corn bud just giant nugs ever where was Stunning. Also Ill state this you trim the girl and she grows twice as fast. If you look back through some of my original grow journals you would find it. I grew just one and she was twice the size as the rest all the way through the grow.
Dam Penny now I want to grow more Malawi

Thats why i'll start at 12/12, the plant hits sexual maturity at around a month old and goes into flower right then. Prevents plants getting out of control and shortens the overall cycle time a little.

Thats why i'll start at 12/12, the plant hits sexual maturity at around a month old and goes into flower right then. Prevents plants getting out of control and shortens the overall cycle time a little.
I will try this with you as no one has ever told me that before. I find that very interesting.

Also Scrogdawg I forgot to show you this lol.
Girlfriends boss was cleaning out the basement at work and found a light, she had no idea what type it was so, having the girl I do brought this 400w with a parabolic shade home for me lol

Make some space. Looks like a veg light. Perpetual growing. Lucky SOB.

July 4th
Just in check on the ladies. I aimed this grow to FIM all three so fingers crossed lol. All three are growing at a decent rate. The tallest being the
Shiatsu kush at 12"
Brian Berry Cough at 11.5"
G13 × FireOG at 9.5"

The G13 × FireOG may be the shortest, but my god is she bushy as hell. I currently have yet to raise my lights at all so the top of the canopy is in and around 4" to 5" from the lights and so far seem to be loving it. Ill def be taking clones from all three of these girls by the end of next week. There do for a transplant by the end of next week.
420-magazine-mobile1369607859.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827133724.jpg

420-magazine-mobile553151810.jpg

500mL bottle for size reference
420-magazine-mobile899639816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom