Next Grow Clones - Brian Berry Cough - Shiatsu Kush - G13×Fire OG

I love mail
420-magazine-mobile1892648306.jpg

July 11th
Girls are just cruising along. So far so good. Each lady has now received one hair cut. I have also added the first trellis net. There also drinking way more water since being in there new pots.
Left to right
Brian Berry Cough
G13×Fire OG
Shiatsu Kush
420-magazine-mobile310543843.jpg

Shiatsu kush
420-magazine-mobile1432050334.jpg

G13×Fire OG
420-magazine-mobile570590459.jpg

Brian Berry Cough
420-magazine-mobile1435449624.jpg

July 15
Everything is moving along smoothly thus far. Had to adjust the lights height again as the ladies are growing rapidly. Though the trellis net is becoming a huge help with this. The smells coming from the tent are wild, I must say. The shiatsu kush is def still the tallest, but the trellis has taken control of that quickly. The Brian Berry is in second, and I must say she is just a beautiful plant. Her node spacing so far is immaculate at around an inch in between each node. The G13×FireOG is also turning out to be a beauty. She has quite a few tops. She def has the slowest growth rate of the three, but is way more of a bush vs the other two ( pics will def show this ). I have loved this grow so much and def my best grow to date. Each girl is receiving 2.5L every 3 to 4 days, with out issue.
The Ladies
420-magazine-mobile1763021807.jpg

Shiatsu Kush
420-magazine-mobile1323098936.jpg

G13×FireOG
420-magazine-mobile1584860472.jpg

Brian Berry Cough
420-magazine-mobile778200322.jpg

On another note
I have loved the growth on each of these girls. So much that cloning had to be done. I have had these clones now for about a week and all look incredible. I will more then likely be taking another 8 or so more once these ladies get a little bigger. I PH my water to 5.8, and soaked the rockwool cubes for 2 days in it. I also added a very tiny amount of a product called green up ( which I think has worked amazing considering these things have just stayed incredibly green lol) the clones were dipped in a rooting hormone then put in the cubes and have been incubating ever since.
420-magazine-mobile1068534054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1323994232.jpg

Great update dude.

That G-13 X could surprise you. Mine has some fucking huge colas on it. The biggest is almost 2 feet long and with a few weeks left is already as big around as a water bottle.

Great update dude.

That G-13 X could surprise you. Mine has some fucking huge colas on it. The biggest is almost 2 feet long and with a few weeks left is already as big around as a water bottle.
Man that sounds like a true monsterrrrr. Yeah I'm never very detailed with my updates. Tend to keep what I do to myself. Guess I shouldn't be like that as it really doesn't help anyone else. That G13×FireOG is turning into an incredible little beast lol. I have really enjoyed how she is turning out. To bad we were not closer together bro Id toss you some clones

Yes, swapping clones and beans would be cool. I've had these 3 clones just sitting around for a month and no where to put them. I know theres got to be members close to me that could use them but everybodys pretty tight lipped about they're location on this board. And of course, justifiably so.
MG_00061.jpg

Yes, swapping clones and beans would be cool. I've had these 3 clones just sitting around for a month and no where to put them. I know theres got to be members close to me that could use them but everybodys pretty tight lipped about they're location on this board. And of course, justifiably so.
MG_00061.jpg
O yeah I totally understand why. That being said Ill put some outside and for get about em for a couple months lol

Back
Top Bottom