Nicotine vs Cannabis

So whats the good word User? Did you finally kick the habit bro?

well made it through the day...yesterday sucked. had a fight with the old lady over stupid shit and sent me over anyways a new day a new fight..Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....
keep on keepin' on bro. you can do it. i'm really lucky. in 31 years of marriage (dec 3) i can honestly say we've only had 3 fights and none when i was stopping smoking. does she get high? if she does make her smoke some pot when you want a cig :smokin:

I am doing better now than last week. Mv is doing fine after going to the hospital, he needs surgery but hopefully not life threatening. I am getting back on track with my 1/2oz. Weed is all we need!
:smokin:

made it through the holiday.....made up with the old lady..it was stupid bullshi anyways. didnt smoke cigs though..smoked soo much weed yesterday i feel stoned still. im up getting ready for work.. i think ill do a bong hit with my coffee..... Its friday all. have a good start to the weekend

I've been smokin cigs for under a year. I'm trying to make it my New Year's Resolution to smoke more weed and no cigs.

I've been smokin cigs for under a year. I'm trying to make it my New Year's Resolution to smoke more weed and no cigs.

perfect :smokin:
we'll be here for ya if ya need some encouragement
you can quit with your lungs not so messed up, and still young i'm guessing. detox should be a bit easier, maybe, lets hope so :smokin:

thanks rob for all the words of support. it helped :smokin:

I'm feelin the love here!
I get so much more out of rollin up a nice j of laughing grass and sittin back and lovin life.

Life IS getting better and yes the food tastes better than i rem too. It is totally awesome. Congrats to all! We are winning this battle despite the odds.
:yummy: :smokin:

yup. I got through those few days of serious stress. I still have to solve the issue that is causing stress but i made it through this time without smoking a cig. Talked to my pops yesterday. he quit 7years ago or something and he still craves them and enjoys the smell. I still love the way they smell......but i guess we just get stronger against the urges.. i dont know well see.

I must say I very much agree with the advice on this site. I have been an on and off smoke for 3 years now. I quit twice, first time for a year and a half, second time for 2 months and the trick to quitting was really wanting to do it and marijuana. On my first attempt I would pack a bowl every time I got the urge to smoke a cig, and would in a sense replace moments of nicotine with marijuana. After a week, I stopped using the marijuana and was nicotine free and it worked like a charm, same with the second time. The only reason I started up again was because of that "one cigarette" and thats all it took. Cheers to you all and once I get some weed, I will once again kick that nasty nicotine habit.

And remember, next time you want to light up that cig, just pack a bowl and keep doing that and before you know it, you will be a non smoker!

GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom