Night's Perpetual Grow - LOS First Timer Mainstage - Hydro Side Stage

Indeed it does my friend :) For such small 'nug bits' they taste nice and hit hard, better than the current local stuff going around :thumb:

Anything you grow yourself is better than the street crap. I just sit, smoke and think "I did that" it's a good feeling

Hey Nightwing thanks for stopping by the ole journal.
Didn't notice you had started another one your self, so here I am. Try not to stress out to much over growing I was doing the same thing when I started and jumped at every leaf that didnt look right. Now I have come to the conclusion that it's pretty hard to kill these plants they put up with allot of abuse as we learn how to grow inside.

Peace downunder.

Hey Nightwing thanks for stopping by the ole journal.
Didn't notice you had started another one your self, so here I am. Try not to stress out to much over growing I was doing the same thing when I started and jumped at every leaf that didnt look right. Now I have come to the conclusion that it's pretty hard to kill these plants they put up with allot of abuse as we learn how to grow inside.

Peace downunder.

That's all good bro, gotta keep up with whats going on :)
Happy to have you here again my friend. I'm slowly learning to be patient and not be paranoid but thank you for giving me comfort to know I'm not the only one :)

Peace up above (geological, not heaven lol just had to clarify that) :Namaste:

Hope youre feeling better soon Night. Im sorry I tend to bypass old journals, mustve missed this one. I was gonna ask how come you tend to not get much secondary growth n then I see that beast above. Shes a beauty. Did you buy a packet of kalashnikova seeds? I grew that not long back, not the best plant ive come across if im honest, had alot of mutant growth with them aswell

Herb :yummy:

I've been keeping up with your journal Sue :) I've wanted to help you out with your dilemma regarding the switch to a smaller setup and with your daughter's anxiety (Glad to see it seems to be sorted or at least a lot of suggestions for you to think about) but yesterday my sinuses felt like someone punched me in the face, was not pleasant to say the least but today I feel good enough to post things instead of being a zombie haha. I dislike being sick very much so grrrrr. I think you'll be happy when i get the update up, our LOS girls are looking mighty fine :) See you soon!

Hope youre feeling better soon Night. Im sorry I tend to bypass old journals, mustve missed this one. I was gonna ask how come you tend to not get much secondary growth n then I see that beast above. Shes a beauty. Did you buy a packet of kalashnikova seeds? I grew that not long back, not the best plant ive come across if im honest, had alot of mutant growth with them aswell

Thank you herb, I shall arise from this sickness better than before lol. No need for an apology its not like I've really 'advertised' my journal haha. She does look really good now, really pushing out her side branches and finally starting to show the beginning of trichome development :) Just the one for me so not too worry about that, I know a couple people around my local area that has grown seeds from GHSC and it seems that their genetics haven't been that greatly refined IMHO. Our Kalashnikova seems to be doing really well so I think that you get a good seed every now and then, obviously I haven't bought enough seeds to give a proper statistical opinion on the matter but from what i've seen and read, not the best with consistency of great or good genetics. Sucks to hear that you got a bad batch so lets see how this one turns out shall we! :)

UPDATE TIME

Hey guys I'm still a bit sick but feeling much much much! Better than the start of the week. Next time it will be more detailed but for now here are the photo's of all the girls, including some on the outdoor girls I've transplanted and brought back inside to try and re-veg them. Enjoy! :)

Kalashnikova-
20150926_211839.jpg
20150926_211847.jpg
20150926_211858.jpg
20150926_212004.jpg

Northern Lights Blue Auto-
20150926_210138.jpg
20150926_210152.jpg

LOS seedlings and new arrivals :)
20150926_210038.jpg
20150926_210232.jpg
20150926_210056.jpg

Cookies Kush-
20150926_185231.jpg
20150926_185258.jpg
20150926_185243.jpg

And 3 of 5 of the Fruity Chronic Juice clones that i brought back inside-
20150926_204357.jpg

Quickly as a side note i guess, the new arrivals in the LOS soil were doing amazing! They were so healthy until yesterday i left them outside in the sun for too long and they got a little heat stressed/burnt :( I've been kicking myself hard over it but through so talking with my partner and a friend I've realized that they aren't as affected as i thought in the first place, infact they are coming back really strong! It just shows you the hardiness of these plants and what some really good soil can do to help relieve stressful situations for both me and the plants (lets be honest i was the stress head not them lol). SweetSue this soil has got me sold hook, line and sinker :) All of the LOS plants are loving it. Okay that's enough have a good one! :Namaste:

Sweet update my friend. That little Kalashnikova looks really frosty, I have 3 of these seeds waiting for there turn. :goodjob:

Why thank you kind sir :) She is going to pack a punch for her smallness that's for sure! Hopefully i can give a good enough smoke report for her so you can get extra excited for when you drop your KK beans :cheer:

When will you cut the kalashnikova Nights??? Looking gorgeous buddy

Hey herby! I was thinking give it another 2 weeks or so because it is an indica strain. So far there are mostly clear trichs but you can see them transitioning to cloudy, also i want her to fatten up just a little more :thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom