Night's Perpetual Grow - LOS First Timer Mainstage - Hydro Side Stage

Sorry to hear Night as I have enjoyed your journal. On the other hand I have not experienced any issues but I do not currently have a journal.

Sorry to hear this Night. The site is doing everything they can to remedy technical problems. The rest is a personal matter I suppose. You'll be missed. I was hoping you might get that Community Blueberry thread up and running. It doesn't take as much time as you'd think, since everyone pitches in.

Be well Night. :love:

Chin up bro, and thanks for your time and input :) I enjoyed our interactions and your regular posts! Hopefully we will see more of night4wings20 around one day :)

Peace be with you bro and cheers,
KJC420

Honestly guys i just need to get away from social media outlets. Thank you all for your kind words but I'll stick with my decision to not continue this journal or any form of social media be it facebook or 420mag. If any of you wish to continue contact PM me for my e-mail and we'll stay in touch with life events and our garden aspirations. :Namaste::thanks: to everyone

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Message received, loud and clear. :thumb:

We've been working on it for 3 months, sorry we are not moving fast enough for you. :circle-of-love:
"Likes" page has changed

I'll ask for the mods to move this journal to abandoned. I'm not liking the direction of this site, I feel like its going downhill with less activity and the 'like' system looks like its been abandoned as its been un-fixed for a few months now. When i decided to do this journal i thought that it would good for people to read and get excited about. I thought if i put more effort into my writings and replying to everyone as sincerely as possible it would have made a difference. From my point of view sadly this is not the case so i will not continue this for people i feel aren't participating as i thought they would have. I'm not hurt or angry just dissapointed a little that in the time i had my break from this site it seems to have gotten worse. So too all of you who read along and actually continuously interacted with me I thank you for you time and short term good times we got to share, to those of you who didn't/hasn't I hope this finds you in a happy and healthy state. I'll always be looking to this site for information but I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE JOURNALS OR INTERACTING WITH MEMBERS ANYMORE. A warning to the mods, hurry and fix your site before it finds a toilet. :cough::byebye::rip::420:

Back
Top Bottom