Night's Perpetual Grow - LOS First Timer Mainstage - Hydro Side Stage

Everything's looking great mate! Coming along nicely, I'm interested to see a blueberry strains community journal. There are a few out there grabbing my attention these days, and I have zero experience with blue berry strains ha ha.

Good stuff mate keep it up!
KJC420

Everything's looking great mate! Coming along nicely, I'm interested to see a blueberry strains community journal. There are a few out there grabbing my attention these days, and I have zero experience with blue berry strains ha ha.

KJC420

It's like an Aussie takeover! Bloody awesome :)

Ha ha always support for our local growers! It's awesome seeing Aussie growers having a go on the main stage as well! Things are looking green in the southern hemi ;)

Green gardens all!
KJC

I also suffer from anxiety at times. It's why I'm in the middle of engineering a base line amendment application to rejuvenate depleted LOS setups. Becoming what most people refer to as ROLS (recycling organic living soil). Though it is ROLS with a road map. That means less soil batches need to be made. Essentially it is once the plant is grown you cut a 6 - 8 inch diameter around the base of the plant then harvest and then transplant straight into the pot with your next plant going into bloom. We are trialing two approaches currently. One involves spikes and preset rock/mineral dust layers. The other is by Compost tea drenches. Essentially making teas out of raw materials instead of using bottled nutes. If that makes any sense. I look forward to what you are doing here mate. I'm from the FNQ originally and moved to the States when I was in my mid 20's. It's a warm feeling havin a fellow Aussie on board!

I'm not as bad anymore thankfully. In the past few months me and my partner have worked through it and a lot of good things are happening for us both :cheer: That sounds very very intriguing I must say, I think I may be going down the along the same road of the compost tea. Me and my partner have a large compost bin full with very decomposed vegetable/other material today I managed to get some of the liquid and sludge like substances out of it through some holes I pierced through the bin ( it was literally about to burst with compost). As time goes on I'll try and gather more then start to think of how much to dilute to water, then I'll add it simply to my list of amendment teas which should do the trick :) So yes what you said makes a lot of sense haha. So am I my friend so am I :welcome: I'm from down south the big V but me and my partner want to move up north. Thinking upper NSW or QLD but with the hype around VIC being the first state to legalize medicinal cannabis VIC might be the place to be soon. Likewise mate it's always nice to see other Aussies around, too few of us on this site but hey its a great community! Thanks for coming by bro :thanks:

KJC420
Thanks bro! I'm pretty excited for it but for now I'll keep the idea in my head and work it out a little more before making the journal but I'll post it up once it's on the go :thumb: I haven't had that much experience either though, only 2 auto plants so far but from what I've seen, smelled and smoked me likey a lot! I would suggest both the ones I have/currently grown Dinafem Blue kush and this NLB is pretty easy to grow, smells great and the blue kush was some great smoke! I can't wait to try this girl :drool:

Ha ha always support for our local growers! It's awesome seeing Aussie growers having a go on the main stage as well! Things are looking green in the southern hemi ;)

Green gardens all!
KJC
Gotta have some ambassadors for our side too haha :thumb: It'll be even better when AUS starts following the worlds direction to cannabis legalization :) The sun has been shining and the indoor suns are beaming down. Great soil and healthy plants? What more could one ask for?

It's like an Aussie takeover! Bloody awesome :)
Go team AUS!! :) :high-five:

Subbed. Nice collection of strains you got there bro.
happy daze.

Welcome brother, nice to see you again :) Ohhhh yeah buddy as I said in my intro to the journal this time is different in a biggg way to last time :ganjamon::party::ganjamon:
Peace to you bro :Namaste:

MINI UPDATE

As promised here are the unknown strain plant's. Shooting off like a rocket these ones are :)

20151016_161110.jpg
20151016_161031.jpg

Have a good one! :Namaste:

Update on the newest seedlings.....3 of them died due to pretty much all of them having the seed strangle them to death and not letting them open any leaves. The ones the perished were 1 mango tango, the vanilla kush and el fuego, I'm not that fussed really we have way more seeds that I want to try and we can get those strains later on if we want to :) So 2 left 1 mango tango thankfully and the lemon og kush, better than nothing imo and as I said who really cares about a few seeds when you re-buy the strains later on. All is well :thumb:

Oh and to add 3 seeds to replace the lost 3 there will be 1x rare darkness REG (Rare Dankness), 1x blue OX REG (Rare Dankness) and Dinafem OG kush FEM. We'll make sure these ones pop the soil nice and healthy with no seed stranglers! Peace

Just about to harvest some Dinafem OG myself, maybe in the next 4-5 days I'd say... maybe sooner. I'm going to check her out tonight with the micro.

I'll keep an eye out for that so I can have a sneak peak as whats to come :thumb: Btw would you or anyone on here know why would my NLB Auto has changed its smell from sweet berries to a cat piss like aroma? To help here are some factors to consider. We have a cat with her litter nearby the tent but that has never effected the smell before, i decided to change the hours from 18/6 to 12/12 to try and speed the flowering up because NLB has been going for ages now, we cleaned the tent with a dirty sponge that left a smelly residual smell that maybe could have affected smell? Finally (I think) when I switched to 12/12 ( I think it was 2..3 days ago) I moved the pump from a wall plug to the power board which was connected to the timer, now because of that the nutes really stunk so could stagnant nutes cause the plant in-turn to smell because its absorbing those stinky nutrients? If anyone could help that would be great because I must say I'm not really digging on this foulish smell being blown by the extraction fan now :( FYI I've checked for mold and its not that so yeah that's why I put those theories out there for you all.

I'll keep an eye out for that so I can have a sneak peak as whats to come :thumb: Btw would you or anyone on here know why would my NLB Auto has changed its smell from sweet berries to a cat piss like aroma? To help here are some factors to consider. We have a cat with her litter nearby the tent but that has never effected the smell before, i decided to change the hours from 18/6 to 12/12 to try and speed the flowering up because NLB has been going for ages now, we cleaned the tent with a dirty sponge that left a smelly residual smell that maybe could have affected smell? Finally (I think) when I switched to 12/12 ( I think it was 2..3 days ago) I moved the pump from a wall plug to the power board which was connected to the timer, now because of that the nutes really stunk so could stagnant nutes cause the plant in-turn to smell because its absorbing those stinky nutrients? If anyone could help that would be great because I must say I'm not really digging on this foulish smell being blown by the extraction fan now :( FYI I've checked for mold and its not that so yeah that's why I put those theories out there for you all.

I know of growers who do fruit juice dunks and things of the like towards the end of flowering and the plants definitely take on that flavour and smell of whatever they are fed just like they will change colour if you put food colouring in your water! So to me it seems completely plausible that you've got some nastiness in your plant. Might do ya justice to flush her pretty thoroughly before harvest. That might make you miss that optimal window for harvest but it should remedy the issue... worse case scenario flush with some diluted fruit juice and counter the problem.. check the ph of course but I've seen it work first hand... just never in my own garden!

I know of growers who do fruit juice dunks and things of the like towards the end of flowering and the plants definitely take on that flavour and smell of whatever they are fed just like they will change colour if you put food colouring in your water! So to me it seems completely plausible that you've got some nastiness in your plant. Might do ya justice to flush her pretty thoroughly before harvest. That might make you miss that optimal window for harvest but it should remedy the issue... worse case scenario flush with some diluted fruit juice and counter the problem.. check the ph of course but I've seen it work first hand... just never in my own garden!

We've already started flushing her because of the problem so I guess we're on the right track :) Its a waxing cresent moon atm so the water/nutrients are being drawn to the top of the plant, we'll flush for 2 weeks and by that time the moon with be in a waning cresent so the water/nutrients will go back down into the roots. Hopefully by that time she will be smelling sweet again. Thanks for the input bro :thumb:

Oh and to add 3 seeds to replace the lost 3 there will be 1x rare darkness REG (Rare Dankness), 1x blue OX REG (Rare Dankness) and Dinafem OG kush FEM. We'll make sure these ones pop the soil nice and healthy with no seed stranglers! Peace

YES Rare Dankness gear! Blue Ox is one of those Blue strains I am looking at. You should give the Ghost Train Haze a run too!

YES Rare Dankness gear! Blue Ox is one of those Blue strains I am looking at. You should give the Ghost Train Haze a run too!

Yeahhhhh bro so happy to have finally been able to afford these beans :cheer: I was looking at that strain but I haven't had that much experience with haze strains but it's one I want to try for sure!

Back
Top Bottom