Night's Perpetual Grow - LOS First Timer Mainstage - Hydro Side Stage

Have you heard of alien blues? Wont say the breeder so this post isn't erased. Its blueberry x an alien afghan. I'm looking at getting into that when i do a mainly indica run in tbe near future. I want to grow it now because I have no patience but the packs are a bit expensive so ill probably put a few strains in between now and then and dedicate the majority of a run to it when I get the chance.

I'm not in as dire need of indica strains though...kind of prefer sativa a little bit... so I may try to find a blueberry variety fem seed to grow along my regs in the next run....too many damn options. But the Alien Blues is happening for sure. And Blue Ox is further down the list.

I just had a look at it and it does sound very nice especially with that dj short bb cut :thumb: I would wait unless you have a large space for flower, dealing with too many plants with not enough space can sometimes end up in an unwanted cull so yeah thats my 2 cents haha.

Idk what me and my partner prefer, I think we like to have both sativa during the day and indica at night. We are yet to have this sought of selection but we'll get there and find what works for us best :) As a wise man once said...so many strains, so little space and money LOL

I just had a look at it and it does sound very nice especially with that dj short bb cut :thumb: I would wait unless you have a large space for flower, dealing with too many plants with not enough space can sometimes end up in an unwanted cull so yeah thats my 2 cents haha.

Idk what me and my partner prefer, I think we like to have both sativa during the day and indica at night. We are yet to have this sought of selection but we'll get there and find what works for us best :) As a wise man once said...so many strains, so little space and money LOL

I definitely enjoy the full gambit of choices. I just feel that with a strong indica you don't need as much to knock you out. I can smoke all day on some sativa, and then one strong puff of some good indica will just put me straight to sleep. :) I would rather grow less of it, but have it be more potent so it does the job. ;)

I definitely enjoy the full gambit of choices. I just feel that with a strong indica you don't need as much to knock you out. I can smoke all day on some sativa, and then one strong puff of some good indica will just put me straight to sleep. :) I would rather grow less of it, but have it be more potent so it does the job. ;)

Maybe a possible breeding project for you in the future? Creating a one hit knock out indica?

Ha I definitely don't have enough space for that. Plus I'm sure the genetics exist. I'm looking towards some landrace indica in the future.

Landraces are what I'm getting into aswell. I have a columbian gold plus 3 african sativas durban magic, swazi gold and malawi gold. Also got the Aurora from nirvana which is an indica, not too sure if its a landrace but an afghan or pakistani/hindu kush maybe would suit your desires?

Landraces are what I'm getting into aswell. I have a columbian gold plus 3 african sativas durban magic, swazi gold and malawi gold. Also got the Aurora from nirvana which is an indica, not too sure if its a landrace but an afghan or pakistani/hindu kush maybe would suit your desires?

You read my mind. Was looking at paki chitral kush. Something hashy...i was looking at gorilla glue also but packs of that are like 60-70. I suppose that's not too expensive but when you dont have limitless funds you start to want to make the most efficient choices.

I'm like 80% certain the blue strain Im going with is a Fem Blue Cheese from Big Buddha. Should be popping that at the end of November/whenever these current girls are done.

You read my mind. Was looking at paki chitral kush. Something hashy...i was looking at gorilla glue also but packs of that are like 60-70. I suppose that's not too expensive but when you dont have limitless funds you start to want to make the most efficient choices.

I'm like 80% certain the blue strain Im going with is a Fem Blue Cheese from Big Buddha. Should be popping that at the end of November/whenever these current girls are done.

Haha nicceeeee! Hmmmm I can't really suggest much there as I haven't that much experience in smoking a lot of strains as of yet. I've heard some good things about blue cheese, Dinafem also has a blue cheese and the bb cut they use is also dj shorts bb. The blue kush auto we grew from them was verrryy tasty :thumb:

A little side step here. If I wanted to try growing a Kush next time around do you guys have any Fav's that are a must try.

A little side step here. If I wanted to try growing a Kush next time around do you guys have any Fav's that are a must try.

Thats all good brother here there is no such thing as side stepping, it's all about the journey for me not the destination :) As to your question I've only grown 2 kush strains so far, I must mention the Grizzly Purple Kush from Blimburn seeds. GPK was a pretty decent yielder (even though we could have done better), citrus/kush flavour and a high that both me and my partner didn't gain a tolerance too for 2 months, solid strain imo :thumb:

Chem Wreck Kush, Grapefruit Krush (market as Kush too depending on where you see it - Bubba x Grapefruit), Flower Bomb Kush, Kandy Kush.

Those are all strains I have been researching that seem to have great reports. I dont specifically hunt down "kush" strains because anything and everything can be called kush at this point. But maybe read up on those and see if there is anything you like...

Those landraces are enticing. I suspect they're closest to the high I'm searching for. It'll probably be a while though. In the meantime I get to watch you guys grow them out from the sidelines.

Those landraces are enticing. I suspect they're closest to the high I'm searching for. It'll probably be a while though. In the meantime I get to watch you guys grow them out from the sidelines.

I couldn't help myself haha. All good things happen in time so just relax and enjoy the fine array of smoke you have available to you now :) Hopefully we grow them well!
Thanks for the tips I will look into all those.

TTFN

No problems my brother :thumb:

UPDATE

NLB AND F&V HARVEST

Hey people of 420! We have harvested our NLB and F&V auto after flushing for a week. Good news too while trimming today after last nights wash the smells are amazing :drool: sweet berries again for the NLB:thumb: Here they are!
20151023_014022.jpg
20151023_014032.jpg
20151023_014047.jpg
20151023_014106.jpg
20151023_014128.jpg
20151023_014139.jpg
20151023_014146.jpg
20151023_030914.jpg
20151023_030932.jpg
20151023_030949.jpg
20151023_142151.jpg
20151023_142402.jpg
20151023_142418.jpg
20151023_142511_000.jpg
20151023_142604.jpg

Now onto the others but not all of them. I'll get those photo's tomorrow during the day. Enjoy!

These are getting big quick :)
20151023_162648.jpg

Training going along nicely, much better that last time we tried scrogging.
20151023_233711.jpg

Also here is a photo of our hash stash, that little ball is the scissor hash we got from trimming :)
20151023_234835.jpg

I'll see you all tomorrow to finish the update as I'm pretty tired right now, Peace to all :Namaste:

Congrats on the harvest. :cheer::high-five::party::yahoo::party::yahoo:

Thanks brother! Wish all of you could be here. In time I'll get around to where everyone is in the world :) :grinjoint:

Well that all looks fine and Dandy. Congrats on what looks amazing

Cheers man :) It smells delicious, we have the drying tent in our bedroom so the wafting smells are amazing. Thanks for sticking around everyone! Onto more strains :cheer:

I'll ask for the mods to move this journal to abandoned. I'm not liking the direction of this site, I feel like its going downhill with less activity and the 'like' system looks like its been abandoned as its been un-fixed for a few months now. When i decided to do this journal i thought that it would good for people to read and get excited about. I thought if i put more effort into my writings and replying to everyone as sincerely as possible it would have made a difference. From my point of view sadly this is not the case so i will not continue this for people i feel aren't participating as i thought they would have. I'm not hurt or angry just dissapointed a little that in the time i had my break from this site it seems to have gotten worse. So too all of you who read along and actually continuously interacted with me I thank you for you time and short term good times we got to share, to those of you who didn't/hasn't I hope this finds you in a happy and healthy state. I'll always be looking to this site for information but I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE JOURNALS OR INTERACTING WITH MEMBERS ANYMORE. A warning to the mods, hurry and fix your site before it finds a toilet. :cough::byebye::rip::420:

I'll ask for the mods to move this journal to abandoned. I'm not liking the direction of this site, I feel like its going downhill with less activity and the 'like' system looks like its been abandoned as its been un-fixed for a few months now. When i decided to do this journal i thought that it would good for people to read and get excited about. I thought if i put more effort into my writings and replying to everyone as sincerely as possible it would have made a difference. From my point of view sadly this is not the case so i will not continue this for people i feel aren't participating as i thought they would have. I'm not hurt or angry just dissapointed a little that in the time i had my break from this site it seems to have gotten worse. So too all of you who read along and actually continuously interacted with me I thank you for you time and short term good times we got to share, to those of you who didn't/hasn't I hope this finds you in a happy and healthy state. I'll always be looking to this site for information but I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE JOURNALS OR INTERACTING WITH MEMBERS ANYMORE. A warning to the mods, hurry and fix your site before it finds a toilet. :cough::byebye::rip::420:

'sorry to hear this. Be safe and stay green.

Back
Top Bottom