WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

So hi again :ciao: These awesome prizes came from the Member of the Month win! I'm going to be making some sensual chocolate in the @Magical Butter machine and be munching on some tasty hemp seeds from @Foods Alive Yum! The Irrigation system will come in handy when we head out for a few days or a week. It'll be a nice to be able to sleep at night knowing my garden's safe! Check out the Thank You card from @CannabisIrrigationSupply Thanks @420 Mag and every member here!

Hi dave, yes, well they hung in my drying area at 61% rh and 68F for 5 days. Now they're in turkey bags getting a final dry down to 62%, then burping 2x a day for 2 weeks to begin their cure.
I want to tell you we smoked a joint of her last night and she's definitely levels above my other jars as far as getting high! A brain blaster! The taste is something too! It reminds me of a favorite of mine, strawberry cough. It's early and I expect everything to just keep getting more enjoyable for some time to come.
I took some pics of a manicured bud. Man it's frosty!

SO, those are some very fine looking buds, happy to hear the results are to your liking.

So hi again :ciao: These awesome prizes came from the Member of the Month win! I'm going to be making some sensual chocolate in the @Magical Butter machine and be munching on some tasty hemp seeds from @Foods Alive Yum! The Irrigation system will come in handy when we head out for a few days or a week. It'll be a nice to be able to sleep at night knowing my garden's safe! Check out the Thank You card from @CannabisIrrigationSupply Thanks @420 Mag and every member here!

SO, Those hemp seeds are a favorite here. I just ordered coconut oil and lethicin to fire up my Magical Butter machine for the first time. Let us know how your chocolate turns out.

Highya SO,

Congrats again on your MOTM. Great to see you with MB2 and those Godfather OG buds! You certainly deserve them! Fun growing top shelf cannabis and getting rewards for doing so!! Happy Smokin'

Hi dave, yes, well they hung in my drying area at 61% rh and 68F for 5 days. Now they're in turkey bags getting a final dry down to 62%, then burping 2x a day for 2 weeks to begin their cure.
I want to tell you we smoked a joint of her last night and she's definitely levels above my other jars as far as getting high! A brain blaster! The taste is something too! It reminds me of a favorite of mine, strawberry cough. It's early and I expect everything to just keep getting more enjoyable for some time to come.
I took some pics of a manicured bud. Man it's frosty!

Alittle late to the harvest update Stone. Godfather seizes nothing but to amaze me she is a beauty & well trimmed. :love::bravo:
Did you get to the chocolate with the cannabuter machine?

Alittle late to the harvest update Stone. Godfather seizes nothing but to amaze me she is a beauty & well trimmed. :love::bravo:
Did you get to the chocolate with the cannabuter machine?
Hey Johnny, I'm making pain oil in it now. Found the recipe in @Amy Gardner 's collection of helpful things. Kind of anyway. Not having all the things to go textbook, I made slight changes using ideas from what I've read around. I went heavy in high thc and some cbd weeds. 10 grams of Godfather og, 10 Stankberry. 10 cbd Cream and Cheese into 2 cups grapeseed oil. It might be overkill but I have it and I want it to work. Then It's in the Magical Butter machine for 8 hours @ 180F, cool down and repeat. It'll be done this afternoon. I'm told it works, hope it does!

Hey Johnny, I'm making pain oil in it now. Found the recipe in @Amy Gardner 's collection of helpful things. Kind of anyway. Not having all the things to go textbook, I made slight changes using ideas from what I've read around. I went heavy in high thc and some cbd weeds. 10 grams of Godfather og, 10 Stankberry. 10 cbd Cream and Cheese into 2 cups grapeseed oil. It might be overkill but I have it and I want it to work. Then It's in the Magical Butter machine for 8 hours @ 180F, cool down and repeat. It'll be done this afternoon. I'm told it works, hope it does!
Thats one hell of a recipe stone! :nerd-with-glasses:Ouu let me know the results man that recipe sounds sweet! :dude-knocking::ciao:Planing to dump all of LSD(prob oz and a half after dry) into a mix within a week or two. Might just have to follow this recipe stone! Thats gona be gourmet!

Thats one hell of a recipe stone! :nerd-with-glasses:Ouu let me know the results man that recipe sounds sweet! :dude-knocking::ciao:Planing to dump all of LSD(prob oz and a half after dry) into a mix within a week or two. Might just have to follow this recipe stone! Thats gona be gourmet!
This one's for rubbing on sore body parts Johnny, the oil is suited for that and not as good for internal use. I forget what one is for eating. Olive and coconut are two I use to eat.

The Magical Butter machine just stopped, oh yeah! I'll have the oil when it cools and I filter it. I'll drop a pic later.

This one's for rubbing on sore body parts Johnny, the oil is suited for that and not as good for internal use. I forget what one is for eating. Olive and coconut are two I use to eat.

The Magical Butter machine just stopped, oh yeah! I'll have the oil when it cools and I filter it. I'll drop a pic later.

Thank you for the info stone ill prob just make butter and olive oil then :rofl: :ganjamon:
I see that you prob can ingest but i think i would enjoy a tasty treat instead then a bitter bland oil mix. Ill just get some rso then lol

Derbybud uses the grapeseed oil both topically and internally, so it will work for both. I don't think it's ideal for either, but if you're only making one batch, grapeseed is the way to go.
My pumpkin seed oil came yesterday. Do you think since I made the oil so thc heavy, 30 grams into 2 cups, that it would benefit us to cut it with some?

I have been making infused oil with 4 oz of cannabis in 2 cups of oil. Strong, but when dosed properly, it's fine. I guess it depends on what dose you get used to. I'm making another batch today with only 2 oz of cannabis in the oil. I'll see how it goes. Happy Smokin'

I have been making infused oil with 4 oz of cannabis in 2 cups of oil. Strong, but when dosed properly, it's fine. I guess it depends on what dose you get used to. I'm making another batch today with only 2 oz of cannabis in the oil. I'll see how it goes. Happy Smokin'
How are you using it Bode? Ever rub it on any soreness? I'm going for rubbing it on the back of my neck and head to start for some topical pain relief.

My pumpkin seed oil came yesterday. Do you think since I made the oil so thc heavy, 30 grams into 2 cups, that it would benefit us to cut it with some?

Hey SO. I haven’t used grape or pumpkin seed oils, but just wanted to pipe in. I wanted to suggest you try it before diluting it.
For me, it’s been a trick to potentise the solventless extracts as much as possible because I can’t just go for RSO. Using spent pucks from rosin making, I infuse 5oz of that biomass into a cup and a half of oil.
That goes to 00 capsules for ingestion.
Then I’ll hit small amounts of it with decarbed rosin for microbatches of topicals or sublingual drops.
Next time I do this I intend to start the base oil with an infusion of undecarbed (carbed?) fan leaves for extra flavonoids and also to capture some THCa and CBDa in the mix. Then run the decarbed pucks, etc.
Meds without solvents are possible. I’ve had, as you can see, something of a time of it trying to increase the concentration of these things - I’d just urge you to keep it as potent as you can. Dilute it too far it will end up homeopathic ;)

Hey, a question. How far into flowering are cannabinoids present in fan leaves? Will they be there throughout the life cycle in useful amounts, or just at the end of flower?

Hey SO. I haven’t used grape or pumpkin seed oils, but just wanted to pipe in. I wanted to suggest you try it before diluting it.
For me, it’s been a trick to potentise the solventless extracts as much as possible because I can’t just go for RSO. Using spent pucks from rosin making, I infuse 5oz of that biomass into a cup and a half of oil.
That goes to 00 capsules for ingestion.
Then I’ll hit small amounts of it with decarbed rosin for microbatches of topicals or sublingual drops.
Next time I do this I intend to start the base oil with an infusion of undecarbed (carbed?) fan leaves for extra flavonoids and also to capture some THCa and CBDa in the mix. Then run the decarbed pucks, etc.
Meds without solvents are possible. I’ve had, as you can see, something of a time of it trying to increase the concentration of these things - I’d just urge you to keep it as potent as you can. Dilute it too far it will end up homeopathic ;)

Hey, a question. How far into flowering are cannabinoids present in fan leaves? Will they be there throughout the life cycle in useful amounts, or just at the end of flower?
Homeopathic! You're funny! I'm testing this for rubbing on the skin in the back of my and Ms Otters necks and skulls for some nerve issues back there. A non psychoactive addition to the rest. I'll work it up from here I see.
Have you used it like I am? This is the first time for me.

Back
Top Bottom