Night's Perpetual Grow - LOS First Timer Mainstage - Hydro Side Stage

The regular kalashnikova is ak:thumb:47 x white widow, this was then crossed with a grass o matic auto for the auto version. I was reading it last week when I got some.

Thanks am4zin, always good to know more info :thumb:

Yeh originally a serious seeds strain and a damn gd one 2

Herb :yummy:

Oh really? Hmmm i may have a look see at that one. Cheers! :)

I ordered more seeds off herbie's last night, check out the package of goodies i'll be receiving :)
gfdgrgd.png

Sweet African Sativas and Columbian Gold!!! Baby, you're pulling out the stops aren't you? I want to grow a CG so bad I can feel it in my bone marrow. LOL! Maybe someday I'll get the chance. Well, I guess I could do one in a tiny pot, couldn't I? :hmmmm:

Thats a list of beans there Night. The ones ive picked up are just cheapys until I can get the ones I really want in a week, should get some cash on the 3rd. Ive grown a few of those, snow white was infact the first plant I ever grew along with k2

Hey bro, keen to see whats going on over your way here :) everything looks great mate, hydro and soil eh? I'm in the same boat there. I can't honestly say which is my fav though ha ha, myhydro is stupid fast, but the soil is super stress free :) mostly so far I've been a soil fan, buthave only started increasing my hydro interest. Hope all is well brother, it's awesome to see the same friends viewing this journal also, great people and growers :)

Keep up the great work mate :)
KJC420

Sweet African Sativas and Columbian Gold!!! Baby, you're pulling out the stops aren't you? I want to grow a CG so bad I can feel it in my bone marrow. LOL! Maybe someday I'll get the chance. Well, I guess I could do one in a tiny pot, couldn't I? :hmmmm:

Ohhhh yeah I am my sweet haha, no stops on this train, the Dank engine® (Mr friends helped me create the name just in case i feel like making my own seed brand later on in life :) ) has left the station and ain't stopping for no one, hold on tight guys/gals! :) You could easily do it SS, come on now we all know you want the CG haha

Thats a list of beans there Night. The ones ive picked up are just cheapys until I can get the ones I really want in a week, should get some cash on the 3rd. Ive grown a few of those, snow white was infact the first plant I ever grew along with k2

Yeahhhh buddy :thumb: IMHO it doesn't matter if they're cheapys or expensive seeds, all of them teach you something :) Oh really? Sweeeeet! How was the snow white in terms of potency, flavor and densisty? If you don't mind me asking

Hey bro, keen to see whats going on over your way here :) everything looks great mate, hydro and soil eh? I'm in the same boat there. I can't honestly say which is my fav though ha ha, myhydro is stupid fast, but the soil is super stress free :) mostly so far I've been a soil fan, buthave only started increasing my hydro interest. Hope all is well brother, it's awesome to see the same friends viewing this journal also, great people and growers :)

Keep up the great work mate :)
KJC420

Hey bro whats up? Yeah first time trying soil out for real, gotta say I'm enjoying it so far :thumb: Mostly I've been into hydro so far but i've found its too finicky for me, I like the laid back approach of the soil, given that the soil is top notch organic :) The whole :420: Community is a wondrous place for information and a good time :cheer:

Keep em green bro, Peace

Yeah soils great, I started with soil and still grow in it today :) hydro is just more for fun for me. My tastiest bud always comes from soil grows :) good drainage and quality soils has always treated me well ha ha! 420 community is such a great source of info and encouragememt as well one hell of a place to see new things, everything from strains to experiments and grow methods n setups!

Keep it up bro lookin good!
KJC420

Damn dude youre asking alot, this was like 12 years ago, but if I remember correctly it was a beautiful plant, covered in resin n white looking hence its name I guess, I love white strains, white rhino being my all time fav

Lol sorry didn't realize it was so long ago. Hellz to the yeahhh! Sounds delicious. Thank you for remembering so long ago :thumb: I haven't tried the white rhino but i have seen a GHSC grow session video of it, very frosty and nice yielding.

Up to date and taking a seat. Good looking stuff here. Jim

Well sir here's some popcorn and a bowl for your seat :popcorn::bong: Thanks for stopping by I'll be updating tonight :)

UPDATE

Morning everyone! I was supposed to do this last night but I ended up falling asleep earlier than I normally do. On to the photo's!

First up is the NLB Auto, now at day 92 since breaking the soil surface.
20150929_224043.jpg
20150929_224107.jpg
20150929_224115.jpg
20150929_224123.jpg
20150929_224132.jpg
20150929_224141.jpg

Cookies Kush, we have started flushing this one in preparation of harvest. 2 weeks and she'll be chopped.
20150929_230347.jpg
20150929_230357.jpg
20150929_230405.jpg
20150929_230411.jpg

Our small but frosssttyyyy Kalashnikova, we have also started to flush this one as well in preparation of harvest.
20150929_230545.jpg
20150929_230557.jpg
20150929_230604.jpg
20150929_230615.jpg
20150929_230625.jpg
20150929_230707.jpg
20150929_230729.jpg
20150929_230742.jpg

LOS SECTION

LOS baby seedlings, these have really taken off with growth even with the slight/severe heat damage they have really bounced back and in no time will over-take our 'teenage' LOS girls. Once these get a little bigger I'll start taking individual photos but anyway take a look :)
20150929_224516.jpg
20150929_224536.jpg

Finally our 'teenage' LOS seedlings, we soft topped these girls last night to start the growth of their branches more. Give these girls another 1-2 weeks and they'll be ready for a transfer :cheer:

I just laugh every time I see this little one in flower, she's going to be tiny but I don't mind that much. She's cute :) Fast and Vast Auto, day 59 since sprouting.
20150929_224547.jpg

Pineapple Express
20150929_224607.jpg

707 Truthband
20150929_224616.jpg

Delahaze
20150929_224624.jpg

Fools Gold
20150929_224630.jpg

Also here is a updated photo of our first attempt at re-vegging a flowering plant, Fruity Chronic Juice clones.
20150929_231815.jpg

That about wraps up this update, all of you have a great day/night :Namaste:

omg vast n fast my friend is growing that, he told me today. Whos the breeder?
Hey nights how come some of youre plants are stunted?? Is this on purpose or?
What soil n nutrients do you use?
That kalashnikova is gonna be a awesome smoke

omg vast n fast my friend is growing that, he told me today. Whos the breeder?
Hey nights how come some of youre plants are stunted?? Is this on purpose or?
What soil n nutrients do you use?
That kalashnikova is gonna be a awesome smoke

Heavyweight Seeds is the breeder of the fast and vast herb :) Early induction of flowering of some mess ups along the way has attributed to the stunting or small stature. I'm guessing you mean the cookies kush/kalashnikova? All the others look fine to me except maybe the NLB Auto but she looks great after a nutrient mishap :thumb: Ohhhh maybe the fCJ clones? I'm trying to reveg them from flower so maybe that's why they look stunted?
I'm currently using BAC organic Bloom for the girls in flower atm. I've posted my soil recipe on sweetsue's soil thread if you want to have a look there for that?
Mmmm I agree entirely, covered in trich's! :cheer:

I think herby was referring to the re-veg plants. I'm not sure those will fill in early. It's a different animal I think but I'm still a noob. Jim

Ohhhhh um I'm pretty sure they will from what I've researched so far. 2-4 weeks of 24hr lighting and they should revert back to veg, the stunting is exactly the reason I'm doing the re-veg so those short stumpy side branches can get larger then hopefully we will be able to get a bigger harvest from them. The stunting was from transferring them from inside to outside and probably also because of the re-transfer back into 24hr lighting instead of the 12/12 day light hours that they were receiving when i transplanted them outside. This is all pretty much an experiment to see if we can save these stunted girls and get them back to a nice bush hopefully. I hope that answers your question herby :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom