Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

Sexy pictures @Timhomegrow I dig all the trichomes. I would wait 5 days check again. But if it's gonna get hotter in your area I might pull early to save them terps. Plant doesn't stop evolving the second you harvest. So you have to make the call. I see a lot of people wait so long. Next thing you know you got booty.

Sexy pictures @Timhomegrow I dig all the trichomes. I would wait 5 days check again. But if it's gonna get hotter in your area I might pull early to save them terps. Plant doesn't stop evolving the second you harvest. So you have to make the call. I see a lot of people wait so long. Next thing you know you got booty.
We had a good cool spell the past two here so the home AC isn't kicking on as much. Tent was 80 on the AC Infinity fan guage and 79 on the Grove. Not terribly hot, but I want it a tad cooler. Solution....lowered the house thermostat to 70 degrees, brrr. Ha

Or the guy that's like ya I harvest

every 65 days
I got two that's 60-79 days and it's not 60 for sure more like 80-90 days I think. Dam I hope not I need some good smoke

I always see estimates that are a little hopeful. But in the perfect environment, with a proven system. I'm sure it could be done. I was looking at some seeds last night said 56days. But no details. Is it from flower, from germination....

Kinda keeps you guessing. But I find it like the lotto, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I always see estimates that are a little hopeful. But in the perfect environment, with a proven system. I'm sure it could be done. I was looking at some seeds last night said 56days. But no details. Is it from flower, from germination....

Kinda keeps you guessing. But I find it like the lotto, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Most time flowering only. When they say that but I never had one was done in time they say anyway

Day 83 FLOWER --- not sure why the bold and other toolbar icons aren't clickable

Busy day in THG Gardens, two plants in the dark and some trimming of the hanged plant.

First, these two went into the dark, Godfather looks like an angel and GSC looks over cooked haha.

Godfather OG front
2022_08_15_09_58_56_741.jpg
2022_08_15_09_58_42_647.jpg
20220815_160941~2.jpg
20220815_160946.jpg

GSC.....she is rode hard and put up wet as they say in the south
20220815_161756.jpg
20220815_161752.jpg
2022_08_15_10_01_09_308.jpg

Godfather OG back is 5 days into hanging. I trimmed these small satellites and after 2 hrs was reading 61. While the main colas still seemed wet I tried one and it shot up to 67 in minutes.....another day for those.

What I did trim is very dense, especially for small satellites. However, the buds never really swelled and overall small in size. I did find 3 seeds, in one bud, perhaps my nanner GSC pollinated it a little, I've read that can stop bud swell. Will those seeds work or are they too immature?

That nug next to the hydrometer was 2.35g for reference.
20220815_170628.jpg
20220815_163343~2.jpg
20220815_144834.jpg

So many beautiful pistils! :drool:

It's going to be a great haul when all is said and done. :thumb:

not sure why the bold and other toolbar icons aren't clickable
There's an icon on the toolbar that looks like this: [ ] that makes them clickable/unclickable. Try clicking that one and see if the rest of the toolbars become active.
Will those seeds work or are they too immature?
From my experience, those aren't viable. I fed mine on the right to the birds after the germ tests failed!

So many beautiful pistils! :drool:

It's going to be a great haul when all is said and done. :thumb:

There's an icon on the toolbar that looks like this: [ ] that makes them clickable/unclickable. Try clicking that one and see if the rest of the toolbars become active.

From my experience, those aren't viable. I fed mine on the right to the birds after the germ tests failed!
I figured they wouldn't be viable. And thanks for the tip, my bold is working now :)

Finished trimming the Godfather OG, came in at 5 oz., pretty low for the expectations. Unfortunately I also pulled out 40 seeds :(

I still can't find any nanners on the GSC that had them on one cola that I had cut off a few weeks ago. Looks like I found those nanners too late and the damage was already done. Since this plant was the furthest from the nanner GSC, I'm assuming all my plants got pollinated....that sucks.

Now I know why the buds didn't swell as much as they should have, lost yield but hopefully I didn't lose potency. Pretty bummed right now as this grow went well otherwise and the nugs are dense. Timed my drying perfectly too, 6 days and all the jars are 62-67 humidity. Once I start to smoke it I'll see how bad my seed problem is, not too optimistic right now.

I'll just have to look at the positives with using a new nute, having green plants through most of the grow, and getting dense nugs. And now I'll have to start another grow sooner than later.....not all bad things. But I know how much it will bother me to pick out seeds every time I pack a bowl :(
20220816_214116.jpg
20220816_193616.jpg

I'm still picking seeds out of my second grow. It's a PITA but the weed smokes great. Still looks like a great haul to me. :yummy:

I'm still picking seeds out of my second grow. It's a PITA but the weed smokes great. Still looks like a great haul to me. :yummy:
This was the smallest plant, so I'm guessing 22-25oz or so from those grow. If it smokes well, can't really complain. How many seeds did you find trimming that last grow? I'm not sure if there are way more seeds or not in this plant.....some colas I found no seeds and some had several

Congrats on getting the timing right and jarring them up ready to be burped to perfection! Sorry about those seeds, but keep the darkest ones and they might be viable. Who knows...along with some really nice meds you may have free Godfather Cookies plants in your future. :)
Yea, I'll keep the darkest ones....just hope there aren't too many more haha. I did order GSC and Blackberry auto seeds. I was going to do 2 sativas after this, Blue Dream and Orange Sherbett auto, and thought F it...I'll add a GSC auto and wedding cheesecake auto to balance it out incase these are too seedy haha

harvest day part duex

today the front Godfather OG and back GSC got chopped after 48 hrs of darkness. Thank goodness I work from home, this farming stuff is a lot of work :)

Godfather OG
She has been magnificent this whole grow, stayed green for much of it, no deficiency except early veg, and is full of resin. My goal this grow was one perfect plant, and she did that. Too bad she probably got pollinated too...we shall see in a week when trimming starts. Still, happy to accomplish this goal. She didn't have too much larf either. I'll definitely grow Godfather OG again. She will be my candidate for one plant in a 15g pot to fill the tent in a future grow :)
20220817_133915.jpg
20220817_135537.jpg
20220817_135526.jpg
20220817_144614.jpg
2022_08_17_13_23_00_043.jpg
2022_08_17_13_23_19_091.jpg

GSC back
While her leaves look ugly, her buds are full of tricomes. She had alot of larf, too many satellites and while the tips of the satellites reached the canopy, the rest didn't. Next grow I'll be pretty aggressive on taking off alot of satellites.
20220817_170632.jpg
20220817_155837.jpg

She is hung on the right rack.
20220817_171458.jpg

Now it's time to smoke the scissor and glove has from trimming the other Gosfather OG yesterday ;) top is the glove hash and smaller ball is the scissor hash. It's crazy how much resin was on the Godfather OG!

Fingers crossed no other plant has seeds, but not too optimistic ha

20220817_172707.jpg

Godfather OG is fat and frosty and went a beautiful shade of purple in the end. :welldone:

And GSC back looks like a nice haul in the end...the hash looks delish!

My pipe cleaners are filthy compared to yours. I should really stick mine in the washing machine...
Your pipe cleaners probably have a few dozen more grows under their belt haha

Back
Top Bottom