Ninja Lip's Nirvana Auto NL Grow - First Legit Grow - 2015

Day 21

81F, 65RH
021449.jpg
021a2.jpg
021b.jpg

:bravo: I've grown about 23 of these Nirvana NLs! Glad to see your treating yourself and the ladies to some HPS! Man it looks alot like your overwaterin a bit. Notice the drooping leaves and rising humidity? Just a thought. If I were you I'd go ahead and leave light dimmed as is so your girls stretch up to their preferred light zones. And let that soil dry up a bit before you do any more watering or feeding... Another thing. If you intent to feed I would do so very cautiously seing as how they've already showed signs of Finicky-ness.. They can handle a mean feeding about a foot tall in my experience.. still only 1/3 of bottle recomendations... They say NL is a tough plant with strong genetics. It Can be if you handle with care. Hey man good luck! Check out my journals for reference if ya want or PM me :)

Day 24

79F, 55RH dimmed to 75%
24191.jpg
24a1.jpg
24b.jpg

Yeah I think your right about me overwaterin noydb07 I havnt watered them since day 17 but i guess i got too much of the coco wet, little plant in a big pot. I think the humidity rising was because it just rained over here and i'm using the outside air whenever it's cool enough

I'll try dimming the light down to75% for a week and see how it goes, for nutes ive been following this + 1.5 ml silica/gallon ph'd to around 6
sched.png

Day 33

So I did some reading on handwatering coco since I fucked it up last time. There's some conflicting information, Some people say water it so its consitently moist but not waterlogged with 10% runoff and use nutes every watering,some people say water it untill theres 10-20% runoff and let the top inch of coco dry before watering again, and use regular water every other watering

I'm going to try both types and see what plants do the best.
Plant 1 will get regular water every other time and allowed to dry out
Plant 2 will be the same as plant 1
Plant 3 will be consitently moist with nutes every feed and 10%-40% runoff

watered with 1/2 tsp/g silica, 1/2tsp/g micro, 1/4tsp/g grow, 1/2tsp/g bloom, and 1/2tsp/g calmag
all 3 plants felt dry when lifted

Plant 1 got watered untill 10-15% runoff
Plant 2 got watered untill 5-10% runoff, (added about 1/2 inch of coco to pot)
plant 3 got watered untill 10%-15% runoff

One of my concerns is that the plants might be too small for the pots still, so they might get overwatered (in fact they look overwatered)
but they all have roots at the bottom so I hope its fine.

The 1st plant is looking really lime green too, I think it might be because of cal and/or N def and overwatering. I'm hoping the nutes fix the def and the oxygen from watering perks it back up since coco can only absorb so much water

If any of my info or what I'm doing is wrong please call me out, I want to learn & help my plants

82F, 50RH dimmed to 75%
033212.jpg
033a.jpg
033b.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom