Nirvana Bubblelicious Day 59

Mr G

a_1616.JPG
a_1619.JPG
a_1618.JPG
Nirvana Bubblelicious, germinated 11-15, 18/6 light schedule until 12-21 went to 12/12. Now day 23 in flower. LED/CFL combo. Tap water, Vigaro nutes, MG organic soil.

Awesome! Any pointers you'd give to someone going to grow it? How's the flavor? Is there a definate difference? Just curious :peacetwo:

How long did you veg? How long in flower? Noticed the LED setup in your photos...I wondered about them, sorta skeptical too. Do the LED's really do that great of job? I love my HPS set-up and it does a fine job so don't really wanna change unless the benefits outweigh the savings. :allgood:

I think I'm gonna try growin it next!

Awesome! Any pointers you'd give to someone going to grow it? How's the flavor? Is there a definate difference? Just curious :peacetwo:

How long did you veg? How long in flower? Noticed the LED setup in your photos...I wondered about them, sorta skeptical too. Do the LED's really do that great of job? I love my HPS set-up and it does a fine job so don't really wanna change unless the benefits outweigh the savings. :allgood:

I think I'm gonna try growin it next!

Buds were VERY sticky, flavor is as named...like bubble gum. I veg'd for appx. 41 days, flowered for 55+ days. I used a combination of CFL's and L.E.D.'s. I'm getting good results for my needs. Definately happy with the L.E.D. light.

Awesome! Glad to hear it's a good variety. So...what kind of LED is it that you are using? Is it okay to use in combination with a HPS? Just curious, I know nothing about the LED units!

Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom