Nirvana's Blue Mystic Feminized

I am reviving the thread.....Muahahahah (Evil laugh). I just planted a Blue Mystic Auto. You mentioned in the post that you might grow one.... did you ever get around to it? If so, what were the results?

:goodjob:

I am reviving the thread.....Muahahahah (Evil laugh). I just planted a Blue Mystic Auto. You mentioned in the post that you might grow one.... did you ever get around to it? If so, what were the results?

:goodjob:

Thankyou for the revival Hillbilly..,im getting all nostalgic

I did indeed run with blue mystic autos.. In my signature, below this post... Click on my journal listed as " current"....

It was a rather problematic grow... All will be revealed in journal....

One went hermie, but was still a arse kicking smoke, the other nearly bit the dust.... But prevailed.... It was a very smelly, tasty and potent smoke...

Look out for the " family tree " post... You will be amazed at the genetics in your little ladies... She nailed me too sofa, i was ruined !!!

More importantly... Welcome to :420:...

You have come to the best forum .. No keyboard ninjas on here, just a great bunch of knowledgable growers...

Wouldnt have had the results i have had, without this forum...

Wether your a noob or seasoned grower.... You will love it here...

Best of luck in your mystic journey.... She may not smell much in growth, but once cut and dried.... You will love it.... A much under rated strain, you wont forget her... I dont, nor do the select few that sampled her.... Enjoy her fellow grower :passitleft:

Thank you for the thorough and detailed review Budworshipper. I have yet to smell or smoke this strain; yet I chose it as my first Indica to grow and I have 5 pack headed my way in the mail. This review gives me an idea of what to expect and I'm very excited.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom