Nismo's 2nd Grow - 5 Strains - 3 x 600 Watt HIDs - Topping - LST & Fluxing

Subbed. Great job on your first grow man. I went through and read the entire journal. I can only hope that my first grow goes as well as yours did. Thanks for the info, happy growing.
If you want to follow along on our perpetual journal here is the link and contains all of the girls in this journal. I think I'm going to mark this one as complete since it is difficult to post on two threads containing the same plants.

Here is the link if you want to follow along:

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

It's a good time with plenty of people around. We are trying to use every part of the plant for something. Edibles, concentrates, different training techniques and currently one of my favorite projects, working for a 1 LB dry yield from one plant indoors. Currently 2800 watts of lighting from HID to LED. We strive to grow the best cannabis we can and have a great variety.
.so without further ado, I am going to contact a mod and close this one out. Everyone is more than welcome to join us on the perpetual journey. Plenty of smoke to go around. Hope to see you all there! Until we meet again, Stay classy.

:passitleft:

Here is a picture of the veg room and flower room from last night...

5db6c9b311d759b6866c18916811f3b2.jpg

de3b917374b6a497e881f56c481c35c0.jpg

25e441c3e0b7afa7731b852ff5400cdd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom