Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

image4175.jpg
image4176.jpg
image4177.jpg

Strain- Himalaya Blue Deisel
8 week cured.

How did I medicate-Bong

Bag appeal- 10/10 very dense and multi-colored. Alot of just fat nugs making most bags might just one big nodge. Good stickiness to the buds but not too moist at all.

Aroma- 10/10 however, I can't decide if its actually a pleasant smell ha. It had this thick blueberry black licorice growing but now it smell very very very very very strong and intense. But almost like putrid but sweet. And alot like gasoline. Everybody who has smelled it says the same thing. They say something like "That's a really really weird and almost awful. But I like it." Ya it's almost not a good smell but its so different then anything that you have to be curious and like it alot haha. When ground it becomes a complex multilevel fortress of smells first being a heavy lemony pinsole zing on top of sweet berry undertone and a very small hint of peppery black licorice.

Taste- 8/10 a jumble of flavors depending on the route smoked but all I can describe them as Is earthy. Not really specific anything good none the less. But ya earthy.

Experience/smoke-10/10 comes on quick, cured well so smooth no cough and the smokes light. It hits you like a ton of bricks no creep at all. I like this hybrid smoke. Feels a bit more on the sativa side maybe like 30/70 Indica sativa ish. A bit racy at first but is not led by paranoia in lower doses for me. It's a great day time smoke after I'm off work. I just can't smoke much of anything when I wake up in the mornings. I gotta ease into my day before I burn one. Or I get nothing accomplished ha. So work days I'm only an evening smoker. Clear headed body stone good medical value for acute pain stiffness. Feel the stone in my temple a lot but whole body is buzzing.

Potency-10/10 hands down. Just as potent as any of the most potent herb I've smoke of my own, a buddy's, or any clubs top shelf. Though its not as frosty looking as most indoor I've seen and grown, it's definitely as strong got no complaints and people love it. been trading it for some of my friends stash just cus I have the most of this. and he's always getting new buds and I have to try them ha. You guys know drill so ha.

Over all rating-9/10 definatly a good one. Will run again.

Haha snap! I just realized there's a cat hair in that macro photo! Haha oh well it's only for the world to se so :).

Anyway that super Cali haze should be done in like 10 days so ill be updating then. The temps have been dropping to 37 so hopefully it dosnt get any colder. Been raining the last few days. Hopefully no pm. And I don't know when that hbd will be done I think it turn photo and was just showing sex a few weeks ago so will update on that too. Doubt she will make it before frost though.

Can you bring her indoors if frost threatens? Hoping so, mate! Beautiful bud pr0n above. Almost can smell it through my computer screen!

Can you bring her indoors if frost threatens? Hoping so, mate! Beautiful bud pr0n above. Almost can smell it through my computer screen!

It's not worth the risk to me to dig up the plant and backpack it out and drive with it. Ha so we will see. Let fate have it.

Best wishes for her, and hoping for a long summer for ya!

So there's a frost warning in my area for tonight and the temp hit 34 this morning. Im Making the executive decision to head out and harvest the Super Cali haze and possibly the Himalayan if its got anything worth taking. So tonight ill have that update for you guys. Hopefully it's not to under developed. It's 2 weeks early

If I see old man Winter, I'll be sure to kick him in the shin for ya, mate.

Harvest!!! Day 110!!!

Hello Everybody. Well It did frost last night so i am glad i went out and grabbed her a bit early. Even though the rest of the weeks low temp is going to be in the mid 40s i didn't want to risk getting nothing. As you will see in the pics the sch could have gone two more weeks for sure and im sure i lost weight and goodness but at least i got something! As this patch has pretty much just been left on its own. I haven't even watered it cus of all the rain. No signs of any disease pests or rot. Even with all the moister. These plants are all small and funny to me!
I think the patch with full sun wouldve been alot more yeild for sure. this patch was my experiment to see how they would do on thier own in an evirornment that could sustain them ie more shade to keep the ground more moist. Damn deer.. anyway. they are healthy and i left the hbd which definitely went photo on me cuz its finaly in full flower. would like some opinion but looks like she has roughly 3 or 4 more weeks tops to finish she was all hairs so it wouldnt of been worth taking her anyway. so maybe if the weather permits she may survive till then. we will see. here are the pics.

The Himalaya Blue Diesel

She is about 3 some odd feet haha long long stem and an 18ish inches of one Central cola. honestly if she makes it she might yield me ok maybe 10 grams or more depending on how much weight she puts on. smelling just like her indoor sister faint smell as its just starting to but familier none the less. with these temps if she does make it probably shell be purple as fuck. i just like the look of purple buds!

What do you all think? Bout 3 More Weeks???

image_241.jpeg
image112.jpeg
image_146.jpeg
image_332.jpeg

Super Cali Haze

She smells tuti fruity and isnt too dense. she definitly could have been two weeks from now though she may hav made it, she may not have leaving me with not even making back my gas money ha! im hoping she may be 3 or 5 grams. Anyway here she is.

image_2_2_.jpeg
image_1_2_2.jpeg
image_3_2_.jpeg
image_2_22.jpeg
image_429.jpeg
image_616.jpeg
image_521.jpeg
image_713.jpeg
image_86.jpeg
image_10.jpeg
image_94.jpeg

outstanding work

Thanks hank Im not sure about how much work it was. But this little experiment shows if I bred some fem seeds out and planted a few germinated hand fulls here and there in some spots that can maintain them in a bit of a shady area and leave them to their own will. I could have a good handful of these little colas come time. Lowest maintenance mini guerilla forest plant and come back 120 days later. Buds of fate. :) next season.

Yep. She's up in those now snow covered mountains. There's a few clear spots maybe I got lucky. Ha never had frost bitten herbs before. If she somehow survived. That'd be awesome she'd have a story to tell. :) it had warmed up today though at least here in town the sun was on that mountian face so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Damn that's a beautiful view. I'd like to think I could almost stare at those mountains all day and be content. Fingers crossed for the girl that's staying up there!

She lived!!!! Two snows and multiple freezes! I thought she'd be moulded out for sure. I was positive she would yield heavier though givin her thickness but I'm sure the cold hindered her growth. Brown pistols and totally ripe but prob only 3 grams ish. Can't believe she mate it ha.
image4716.jpg

image4714.jpg
image4713.jpg
image4715.jpg
image4717.jpg

I guess we can call this journal complete now. I'll give a smoke report later but moderator you can move it to complete journals now. Or do I do that? Idk how this works. Thanks for tagging along everybody!!! You will see me around the forum!

Awesome elibrium, so glad she made it. A little small, yeah, but you know what they say, that 3 grams will probably kick yer ass, eh? Hehehehehe. Cheers, and +rep!

(EDIT:) BTW, to make this go to "completed", hit the "report post" triangle thingy, and it'll send a pm to the admins. just send it with a message, this journal is complete. ;)

Back
Top Bottom