Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

looking very nice bro....
Thanks man :thumb:

Beauitful job, I have my pc in veg, hope to get a grow like yours!

They grow fast, bushy, and can take one hell of a beating. We didn't defoliate at all before flower and I wish we would have like our current grow in veg. We started training late also. So just a recommendation, train often and defoliate. Don't know how experienced you are but, have some advice. We have 4 more PK beans, so one will become a mother and one will be dedicated to making feminized seeds (I could use a clone). But :thanks: for the compliments!

SO WHATS THAT LIKE NISMO, TO UNZIP THAT TENT AND JUST SEE A SMALL FIELD OF COLAS LOOKING AT YOU? ITS JUST GOTTA BE GREAT!! AS ALWAYS YOUR GARDEN LOOKS LIKE YOU BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS.....HEY HOLD ON HAVE YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN TRICKING US THE ENTIRE TIME :rofl::rofl::rofl:. BUT NOW THAT YOU ARE ON THE FINAL STRETCH WITH THE SCROG WILL YOU DO IT AGAIN? IVE READ IT CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ARSE, BUT THEY LOOK SO NICE AND SEEMS EFFECTIVE SO JUST WONDERING YOUR TWO CENTS. ALRIGHT NISMO IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU PULL AND HOPE YOU AND YOUR BETTER LOOKING HALF ARE ENJOYING THE NIGHT :thumb:

SO WHATS THAT LIKE NISMO, TO UNZIP THAT TENT AND JUST SEE A SMALL FIELD OF COLAS LOOKING AT YOU? ITS JUST GOTTA BE GREAT!! AS ALWAYS YOUR GARDEN LOOKS LIKE YOU BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS.....HEY HOLD ON HAVE YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN TRICKING US THE ENTIRE TIME :rofl::rofl::rofl:. BUT NOW THAT YOU ARE ON THE FINAL STRETCH WITH THE SCROG WILL YOU DO IT AGAIN? IVE READ IT CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ARSE, BUT THEY LOOK SO NICE AND SEEMS EFFECTIVE SO JUST WONDERING YOUR TWO CENTS. ALRIGHT NISMO IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU PULL AND HOPE YOU AND YOUR BETTER LOOKING HALF ARE ENJOYING THE NIGHT :thumb:
Thanks bud! I love opening the tent, you get a really strong smell and it's amazing. It's good to know that the carbon filter is doing its job lol. But as for the scrog, since we have moved on to a wide open area, we will do the scrog but on an individual basis instead of all of them since we will be doing a perpetual grow. I definitely see its purpose, but if you train often and early, you could do without it. Right now it is acting as support for the buds that are leaning. I guess that's a good problem to have. Thanks for stopping in. I'll leave this for you as I go check yours out :bong:

Edit - dude what happened to your journal? I see it got moved to the abandoned page. Hope all is well

Hey Nismo+Canna :) didn't know you 2 were in cahoots lol. Thank you both for following my page. Your girls are looking great with that defol! Hey question what size is that tent and is it an apollo? Any complaints? Should be getting my 5x5 today ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We've been in cahoots for a long time Mr.LoveGrow. We defoliated all big fan leaves on 1 plant, most on another plant, and pretty much left the other 2 alone. (I ran out of arm length to reach the way back) the one with no big leaves has grown some monster Colas that are sticky-icky goodness with a girth to be proud of. Hehe, the other one we defoliated has big buds as well. The other 2 look to have smaller, less dense buds. It was all a test to see which grew the best buds.

As far as the tent goes, I'll let Nismo answer that. I can never remember it's size. I think 4x4, but not sure. I also believe it's Apollo. There is nothing I don't like about it, but I do wish it had a front and back door so we could get to the back 2 plants better. It's got a great zipper on it, don't have to worry about it running. The holes in the tent have zip clamps on them to close around the ductwork, or cords. Etc. That's a nice feature. The 6" intake hole in the botton, however, is big enough to fit a small dog who likes gardening, or trampling the plants. That only happened once, then we used said zip clamps to keep puppy out.

It's a good tent and I give it :thumb: :thumb:

Sorry for the lack of updates over here in this journal. Been busy with the other grow and our perpetual journal. We have finished our 6th week of flower and will be starting the flush this evening. Pistils are amber in color, trichomes are mostly all cloudy with amber heads starting to show up. Ill try to get a few pictures with our 420 scope. We have been looking at them when the lights are off so the HPS doesn't trick us with the colors. Buds are getting fat and are super sticky and smell amazing. Took a couple of clones off of the low lying branches that should have been taken off during the defoliation. Don't know how well they will turn out, but if they take it will be awesome.

20160501_174028.jpg

20160501_174457_001.jpg

As of last night we have stopped turning on the heater in the room. So lows will no longer be 72 degrees, it could get down to 60-65 at the lowest. Let's see these girls resin up and turn even more purple!

Sorry for the lack of updates over here in this journal. Been busy with the other grow and our perpetual journal. We have finished our 6th week of flower and will be starting the flush this evening. Pistils are amber in color, trichomes are mostly all cloudy with amber heads starting to show up. Ill try to get a few pictures with our 420 scope. We have been looking at them when the lights are off so the HPS doesn't trick us with the colors. Buds are getting fat and are super sticky and smell amazing. Took a couple of clones off of the low lying branches that should have been taken off during the defoliation. Don't know how well they will turn out, but if they take it will be awesome.

20160501_174028.jpg

20160501_174457_001.jpg

As of last night we have stopped turning on the heater in the room. So lows will no longer be 72 degrees, it could get down to 60-65 at the lowest. Let's see these girls resin up and turn even more purple!

It's all coming together for you guys, this has been a picture perfect grow so far. I harvested my 3rd plant on Friday - you'll not regret the back building (I'll be doing it to every bud on the next grow after running an experiment. The one I left alone was skinnier). I too stopped using the heater at the end and got some lovely dark colours come out on the Blueberry

IMG_48035.JPG

One other trick to consider for another grow is Cajun Celt's essential oil mix - I tried this on one plant and it got very frosty. The oil mix is listed in my journal but I'll try to find a link if you're interested? Basically you mix 5 different oils and either drench or foliar spray every 3 days. It mildly irritates the plants so they add extra trichomes to fend it off.

Anyhoo, I just had to stop by and watch how a smooth running grow is done :)

It's all coming together for you guys, this has been a picture perfect grow so far. I harvested my 3rd plant on Friday - you'll not regret the back building (I'll be doing it to every bud on the next grow after running an experiment. The one I left alone was skinnier). I too stopped using the heater at the end and got some lovely dark colours come out on the Blueberry

IMG_48035.JPG

One other trick to consider for another grow is Cajun Celt's essential oil mix - I tried this on one plant and it got very frosty. The oil mix is listed in my journal but I'll try to find a link if you're interested? Basically you mix 5 different oils and either drench or foliar spray every 3 days. It mildly irritates the plants so they add extra trichomes to fend it off.

Anyhoo, I just had to stop by and watch how a smooth running grow is done :)
I'd like to check out that link. Thanks

Things looking amazing mate, hope they smoke as good as they look ;)
I hope they do too! The 2 girls on the right in the tent are halfway through the flush. Here they sit currently

bafa365d3d4311009d58b63c0d612181.jpg

44e5be7952eb40ed0964226232ff33a2.jpg

Few more weeks. We picked up some 1 gallon Mason jars today for the impending harvest. We got boveda packs last week. :thumb:
Things looking amazing mate, hope they smoke as good as they look ;)

Back
Top Bottom