No matter what I have to harvest these plants in 8 days - How bad is it?

28 Grams

In a better world I would have 3 or 4 more weeks, but in this one I have to cut them down in little more than 1.

Will they at least be a little potent? (I don't have a jewelers loop)
I have 6 plants, the following 3 photos are a good representation of all of them (some are good, some are okay)

IMG_20170829_214518.jpg
IMG_20170829_214524.jpg
IMG_20170829_214512.jpg

Re: No matter what, I have to harvest these plants in 8 days - How bad is it?

How old are they? Looks like you might have had some issues during this grow...

How old are they? Looks like you might have had some issues during this grow...

They are in week 9 (veg'd only for a week).
It was going pretty smoothly until about week 5 where I started getting nuteburn.

Pics are pretty blurry,but if ya gotta harvest, well is what it is I guess
Ya, bet they could use 3 more weeks at least, bummer

I'm going to guess that this is your first grow. To answer your question, yes, it's pretty bad. Don't believe the feeding schedule or concentration charts that the nutrient manufacturers put on their bottles. It's way too much… I supplement my soil grows with nutrients, and use about one quarter strength.

As someone said, "it is what it is." In a manner of speaking, if you get anything you are ahead of the game. What won't end up in Mason jars, is the experience you gained. We've all been there!

Sometimes the anxiety that new growers experience prevents them from just leaving the plants alone. Patience is a virtue in this game.

I made plenty of mistakes during my first grow but I ended up with something. It may be pretty bad but with experience you will get better. The pictures are too blurry for me to tell how much THC you might have on those buds. but I'm pretty sure you won't burn your plants again. Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom