NoobGrowUtube - DWC - AK48 Fem - First Grow & Journal

NoobGrowUtube

420-magazine-mobile2025537709.jpg

AK48- DutchSeedsShop.com..
DWC- 3.5gal
Air Pump: 7.8 per min with large air stone
Grow Tent: 36" x 24" x 53"
Nutes: FloraNova Grow/Bloom, AN B-52/Bud Candy, SM-90, Maxicorp Liquid Seaweed & Love.️
Veg Lighting: MarsHydro 300w.18/6
Pre-flower Lighting: MarsHydro 300w.16/8
Flower Lighting: Apollo Horticulture 600w Hps. 12/12
Last few days of Flowering: MarsHydro 300w.12/12
Supplemental Light throughout entire grow: Lvjing light 5strips= 30w.

-Two small fans
-Low stress and flux (mainlining) training . [very little high stress done]

420-magazine-mobile517691384.jpg
NoobGrowUtube - 42 Magazine(11853342) on Vimeo

NoobGrowUtube DWC AK48 Fem First Grow & Journal

@LEDBud Think she might be hermies. At the top flowering site I saw about 3 balls hanging down from here. I pinched them off though. And starting flowering soon though. Maybe a few days to a week or so. No sure. Just hoping she doesn't get to big. Got 26 inches to work with.

re: NoobGrowUtube - DWC - AK48 Fem - First Grow & Journal

Does she have any white hairs ? they are called Pistles , sticking out near the stalk or tops ?

If not it will be a straight up Male and not a hermie

This grow out of 5 seeds I got two males and one herm , thankfully two females

Not just yet but she looks like a female everywhere else. I'll post a picture when I get off work of where the balls were and the other sites.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Luckly you have a other seedlings to fill the spot if it continues being male , it will sadly they always do.

A good rule to follow is if you see a dingle ball , chop the plant immediately and move on with your chin up.

As you would have done the right thing and not waste anymore time on a fruitless plant.

You have replacements , all is well lucky for you.

This grow the plant to the front right turned hermi and was immediately pulled and disposed of , leaving me with just two plants. It blew.

But

Two seedless females are nicer to end up with then three heavily seeded

8_weeks_012.JPG

Yes yes very true. But as soon as my hps comes I can just put it in another room for flower. Not as great as the grow tent, but I want something from shem..

That's dumb how they turn on you like that after almost a month. Can it happen later than that? And it being a fem seed that sucks. I thought it was almost a guaranteed female not partial.

But I'll be keeping my head up on this. Thanks!!

I bought a el cheapo set of 10 mixed feminized seeds for $38 bucks that appear to be mixed regular seeds and not so much of a bargain.

I am going to use the seedman next time , a seed advertiser with great seed prices.

And as a bonus they are having a April 20th ,420 , seed sale with 30% off all stock , this Wednesday.

Nice. I hear cropping and nirvana is good too. Not sure which route to go for seeds. I sure I don't want to get them from dutchseedsshop next time. But I'll see how my other DWC ak48 does from seed 12/12.

Yes yes very true. But as soon as my hps comes I can just put it in another room for flower. Not as great as the grow tent, but I want something from shem..

That's dumb how they turn on you like that after almost a month. Can it happen later than that? And it being a fem seed that sucks. I thought it was almost a guaranteed female not partial.

But I'll be keeping my head up on this. Thanks!!

The herms can happen at any time really , many hermies do not hermie until 4-6 weeks of flower , with those late hermies you *can* , if you do not have *too much* on the line , remove the dingle balls by hand as they show up. You would not want to use any seeds from such a plant as they pass the trait on.

You will gain knowledge and experience from this grow that will help with all future grows

:morenutes: Nothing like first hand experience !

I surely am. I've learned so much already and there's plenty left to learn and advance in. It's a science project really .

how's it growing?

b.real

She's great! Just switched her to 12/12 today on my birthday. And she has been smelling for a bit.

that's a male. if you don't want seeds I would get him out of there soon.

Fem seed my behind .. Already trashed him. So far that one and one of two of my soil grows were male. Trashed that one as well..

So I'm working with a two week old ak48 fem DWC and bag seed soil grow that has pistols showing.. Now hopefully the other is female as well.. Going to germinate some more ak48 seeds for these two buckets I have left (DWC/soil).

I'll post a pictures when I get home at 6am. Wondering if it's to late to flux train my DWC grow that's two weeks old and has been on 12/12 for 10days. I did just top it today as well to start the flux. I heard from seed 12/12 doesn't matter until about the 3 or forth week anyway. Any input on this?

Nice you got at least the one girl out of the batch , she will get all the light to herself for now.

You got yourself a pack of masculine seeds !

My fem seeds where nearly as bad..

``````````````````````````

I think you can train the plant at any stage it has new growth , you can point it any direction you want and it will adapt.

I think people play around with the plants too much , its not needed but you can twist and warp it anyway you please and it will *recover* best it can and continue on best it can.

Well that's my biased take on it !

@LEDBud

Yeah as of right now I'm down to one flowering and one still in veg. So I giving it 24hrs of light. So I have to take the other on out the tent for the dark period. So far I'm using a cardboard box i have from my Apollo Horticulture light. Lol!

Waiting for those two new tops to start growing so I can flux her.
420-magazine-mobile2109578026.jpg
sz

The funny thing is that this one I really though was male but on the same hand I thought ironically it would be female turn out to be female. She stopes vertical growth as well as any other real growth for a while until I switched her to flower. 8days of flower and she grew about 3 inches. And in any way shape or form do I know what I'm doing with these soil grows. As far as knowing how many mutes are in the soil and the PH. I just nute her every 3rd or 4th time she needs water. That seems about right to me .!

But here she is
420-magazine-mobile582349729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile863368247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018798177.jpg

Loving those white hairs..

She's coming along , I think you should stop feeding it now for say two weeks or so and let her go to work on whats in the pot.

She's starting to show the classic sign of nitrogen overload where the tips point downward.

Its not bad though you don't have to anything special but water with straight water for awhile , imo

possibly let it dry before watering if your not already as it will help the plant feed.

Back
Top Bottom