2nd Grow - The Freak Is Back - LED 2017

"Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?"

Hahaha wondered if anyone would catch that.

Stltoed! The job is great buddy. First week down and I'm still alive lol. The place is incredible. You could literally build anything you could ever dream of out of wood lol. I'm learning a bunch which is awesome.

Caught up and Subbed up. This is a fun journey. I am a noob indoor soil grower, but love to watch these journals. Maybe one day I will make the switch.

Welcome! Glad to have you :) it is most definitely a fun journey in here lol. Always good times! My last grow was soil. After seeing what DWC can do though I won't be going back.

13 days into flower. I found a pistil on the bottom right plant. We have one girl for sure! Just waiting on elephant girl now :)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This is a shitty update. It's all good though. We have a male and a hermi. Elephant girl is showing off balls like crazy and the other one has pistils and balls lol. The joys of growing bag seed. I'm going to wait a little longer to be 1000% sure and I'll grab a pic of elephant. I'm going to pull if male and let the hermi do its thing while knocking off balls as I see them. Not ideal, but it's what I'm doing. I'll also pull some clones from Mom and get them rooting. Then we'll see if Mom is really a mom lol. Hope everyone is well! I'm sick as a dog so haven't been updating as much.

I didn't even look at them during lights on today. They just went down for a sleep again. I'm still very sick and against my judgment was forced to stay home from work. Not a good impression on your 2nd week. Sigh. Nothing I can do about it, so no point getting pissed off. Happy growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom