NoobGrowUtube - DWC - AK48 Fem - First Grow & Journal

Will do thz.! I usually let her go to about 20% water before I feed her again. Just usually measure that in my head by how heavy the pot is. But straight water for now .

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Thx. I appreciate it. I was just about to start researching something. Seen someones thread saying that after harvest you can reveg. Like to get clones. How is that done? And can you just veg her and flower the same plant again. About to look this up though as well but any input is appreciated.

Thanks for joining my journal .GreeenFingers

Funny you mention that , I plan to Reveg one of my plants or both if they have a especially nice flavor , so I can cut clones.

how ?

When its finished flowering harvest everything but the small buds on the bottom of the plant and put the light back to 18hrs. , and feed them with nitrogen in mind.

They will make new growth and regrow again.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Smells change but right now one of the plants smells like a cheese the other like a bubble gum , the bubble gum has my interests , the cheesy plant may surprise me yet no telling so early.

I have re-vegged my favourite Blue Cheese keeper because I never took clones and she turned out to be amazing.

It definitely works, although I've noticed that the plants just stop growing for ages after you flip back to 18/6 and when they do start growing its all twisted and weird for a while.

One of the clones I took is now the mother of more clones that I am preparing for my next grow. :)

GreenFingers

Nice. Great job guys! But would it be better to just start over from seed? Faster I mean. And I kinda don't like the idea of not using all the lower buds. I figure ever bit adds up. And couldn't all the lower little buds equal one or so big buds? Just a thought.

Going to update as soon as I return home at 630am. Don't know if I should make a new journal because this is my first grow and it turned out to be a male. And the only one bagseed soil grow that ended up being female wasn't my intended focus for making this journal since I don't know the strain.

I did start over with two new ak48 grows in DWC. And 6 soil bagseed grows. Only one soil one remains from when I initially started this journal. And that's the one in the black soil pot (bagseed) 17days into 12/12 today. And looking fine.

Also going to hurry and get some more ak48 seeds germed so I can do that one in soil as well. These will all be under 24hrs of light 1/3 Hps and 3/3 Led. Might have to flower some of he smaller pots sooner though. As they are in 1liter bottles and some in small cups and pots. Not transplanting any of these. Thinking after 25days of veg for these gals, and be switching to flower them. As they wont get as big as the 2gal soil pots and the 3.5gal DWC.

Nice. Great job guys! But would it be better to just start over from seed? Faster I mean. And I kinda don't like the idea of not using all the lower buds. I figure ever bit adds up. And couldn't all the lower little buds equal one or so big buds? Just a thought.

There is probably no point re-vegging unless you've really found a keeper or have no seeds left, re-vegging takes ages for the plant to start acting normal again.

GreenFingers

NoobGrowUtube - DWC - AK48 Fem - First Grow & Journal

Not sure cause it's a bagseed. So I'm just gonna get what I can from her and be done. She's the mistress lol. Next grow after I run out of ak48seeds should be Master or OG Kush and Ice I'm thinking. Maybe sour diesel too.

This one is the only plant that was lucky female from when I started that's still growing. 17days of 12/12
420-magazine-mobile194576851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1617571694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501641281.jpg
NoobGrowUtube - 42 Magazine(11853342) on Vimeo

I'm using both hps and mars for this bag seeds flowering cycle. Think I'll do led for most parts of the veg cycle. Split it in the ending veg. And use both during flowering to get max watts per sq.

Back
Top Bottom