NoobGrowUtube - DWC - AK48 Fem - First Grow & Journal

Yes sir. Just about any other non restrictive method is gonna get u what u want. Avoid flexable ducting if possable, which its typically not possable, so if u do use it make sure its streched. Google fluid dynamics. air is a fluid. It reacts very similar to water. U want as much ability to flow as possable.

Like this
420-magazine-mobile548803081.jpg

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

That one blows , pardon the pun it will work fine in your set up.

I barely have any airflow out of the tent with that 175cfm 12v fan @ 9v it exhausts about 90 cfm.

With 725w in leds and the 600w cooltube running it keeps the tent 10* above ambient 70 outside is 80 inside the tent etc.

mind you the cooltube is on its own vent and fan , the tent is 200cu.ft

I have the space to keep the filter to the side most people hang it from the tent ceiling supports.

8_weeks_019.JPG

Hey don't worry I'm stoned as well it and it probably played apart in that post. ( all posts )

When the filter is placed outside the tent the air is blown threw it

If it was inside the tent it would suck not blow !

With that in mind my carbon filter is a DIY and sucks haha.
I crack myself up

Blows like how? Sorry little slow. Little high.

That's bad ass! I was thinking about a do it yourself. But I wanna make sure it works very well. Definitely do not wanna alert the neighbors.

But I smoke in here all day. So will there really be a big difference? I know buds really do smell hard but idk. I smoke in here all day. Studio apt.

Yep you will want / need a carbon filter , they are cheap enough really should be able to get a 6 inch for under a $100

The smell of Bud growing gets stupid strong at points.

I can get a 8 inch carbon filter for $130 here in Canada that I will buy at some point for use with the 750cfm fan.

I have a 400w and 3 of the 1000w multi-watt ballasts to use in the tent with the 750cfm fan for future grows.

The 8 inch fan will be put to work.

As yet to be done as I recently bought the ballasts with this being my first grow using one of them.
I had a digital 400w before I bought the 1000 watters

I am just starting to grow again since the incident.

That's bad ass! I was thinking about a do it yourself. But I wanna make sure it works very well. Definitely do not wanna alert the neighbors.

But I smoke in here all day. So will there really be a big difference? I know buds really do smell hard but idk. I smoke in here all day. Studio apt.

Yeah she was just a bagseed too. She's an old gal though. Vegged like 42 days before he switch. Her growth was stunted for the longest one before I switched to 12/12. But after that she shot up. Inches in just a week. I hope I get a good yield off of her. Not sure when she will be done, but I hear 7-8weeks is like the min.

You mentioned you wanted to get ducting , the aluminum flex duct cost $20 to $30 per 6" 25ft length

Or you can get the Combi flex duct with a layer of vinyl over the aluminum for added durability for about $10 more

I need that as well as the fans.

Back
Top Bottom