North Florida grow, 1150 Watts in counting!

Flouridiea

Ok, so I finally decided to take the plunge and record my grow. First off I'd like to give you guys a little background on my situation. I'm in my second year premed at Florida and had some free time over winter break so I decided to throw some seeds in the dirt, baggie seeds of course.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Some of the seeds were from a quarter of middies and some seeds were from some fire stuff this kid gave me, said it was widow and train wreck; that's all I know about the genetics and can only make est. guesses based on pheno.

My birthday was a weed ago (pun intended) so I decided to order some Green House seeds. I got ten total and are as listed.
Super lemon haze, Arjan's strawberry haze, White rhino, White widow, Super silver haze, Neville's haze, and Hawaiian snow:grinjoint: but back to my current grow.

I started the grow a week before Christmas, and went 12/12 about 4 days ago, so far I have 4 confirmed females with pistils showing. I have read about every post in the grow journal section since then and know most of you guys and what you have grown, boss got me started and gave me hope. So I have gone from a 2x3 space and a bunch of cfls to a 8x8 space with a 600 hps, 400 mh, 150 hps, homemade cool tube which i might do a nice tutorial on, found something better to use than the bake around lol. i have jungle growth soil, and fox farms nutes, gb tb and bb. and am currently using 5 gal grow bags. my camera is in the shop so i'm going to use my iphone to take some shitty pictures for the next week. Then ill get the Nikon back.

I plan on putting a lot of effort into this and will definitely be updating the pictures every 1-3 days. I will not leave you guys hanging at the end either. :thanks:

Good luck bro, i hope your grow goes well, but how did you get those green house seeds down here or did you go to Holland and get them yourself? I thought they don't deliver to the states i need sum of that arjan haze thats the shit and the H snow. I wish i lived around your way ain't nothing over here but some wack ass crippy that everyone calls haze but it's not even haze.well good luck with that shit man 1 :rollit:

Sounds like an awesome grow man. Good Luck, im also in the northern florida area. I just chopped my Flying Dutchman- Northern Lights hybrid with skunk. They are amazing after 11 weeks flower, I also used cfl's, im planning on getting a 1000w hps/mw and also using a box. Let me know how you regulate the air for all those lights.

Sounds great though lets see some pics.

Flouridiea, welcome to your Grow Journal. I like what I have read thus far. I wouild liek to suggest that using both
FF tb and bb.
can cause a nutrient reaction, if applied in a heavy dose. This happened to me last year. I now will only use FF BB and have added Budswel. Both of these have little " N" and High "P" as is need in bud. Back off on any "K" or a little as poissible in Bud. "K" is mostly used in seed production, as it greatky enhances the seeds and what is inside them.

Hello, fellow north Floridian.
I plan on uploading some pics, and maybe start a grow journal.
I just need a decent camera for around $100.
I saw a Nicon 7 pixel for $95. What model do you have?
Sounds like you've got some real good strains, hope you get big sweet buds:grinjoint:

Ya anything with a macro setting will work well. Go for higher pixels the better, I bought my mom a nice one for xmas around 140 that takes beautiful pics. I cut one of my new northern lights x skunk nugs last weekend check it out in my link the buds are tasty!! They are currently curing away for a few weeks.

Unfortunetly i was growing w/ cfl so not the largest nugs ever but they are pretty. Im trying to upgrade to a 1000w mh/hps system for the next grow this summer. Let me know how its going.

Back
Top Bottom