4x4 tent
4" intake
6" extractor
600w hps

7L pots 70/30 coco/perlite mix
3.2ml canna A+B each
2ml voodoo juice
2ml b-52

i got told they could of been odd balls but with only very few white hairs showing its becoming a little to expensive to run if they go on for another 2/3 month that iv been told what can happen and when i just grow for myself and not for distribution. does anyone think by pulling the 600w hps out and putting in the 2 300w cfl bulbs will be cheaper?

is there anything i can do to help the girls along?

ive got 4 N/L fem 60 days from seed that are already in middle of week 3 flower.

i just cant understand why this time its taking so long and the last 3 sweet skunk autos i planted i harvested at 55 days from seed.

if anyone would like photos i can get recent pics uploaded.

thanks everyone.

Hi

Pics would help massively.

My last grow contained a NL auto .... just checked my notes on it ... it started showing at about 35 days. Flowering lasted about 7.5 weeks. I harvested a little early, so when all cloudy and very few ambers. Harvested about c 5oz.

It was a good easy plant to grow ...

I'd say you're on track. At day 43, I had tiny little buds.

What light regime are you on? I started on 20/4 but had to switch across to 12/12 at the start of flowering as I was growing some photos in the same room. I'd rather have stuck at 20/4 or 18/6 for the duration. It probably would have sped things up. However, seems like you're concerned about the cost of electric, and I was happy with my yield using 12/12 from flowering ...

From a personal perspective, though the yield was great, I'd say that the "high" was mild to average ... this is a pic a couple of weeks from harvest ...
IMG_055752.JPG

They do look different than mine did.

Can't really see the buds, but its early days.
you've some cupping of the leaves ... are temps an issue? Do you have much air movement/replacement in there?

The plants look OK ... if they're starting to flower, its the time to make sure the temps and humidity are really spot on ...

Back
Top Bottom