Nutrient burn, deficiency, toxic or lock? Please help

Delta9Piro

Seven week old auto feminized lowryder #2. She's in soil, under a 300w full spectrum led. No bugs, using Cal mag, jungle juice three part nutrients. 6.5ph distilled water. Someone please help me, it's my first and I don't want her to die.
420-magazine-mobile1623978718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830419265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile113840753.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89282403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764903994.jpg

She just looks like she is pushing nuts out of her under leaf to start finishing... just pull the really yellow ones and flush for a few days

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry, should've specified. She's 7 weeks from seed. That's her whole life

Sent from my UMI Plus E using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond everyone. I also feel as if it's not enough nutes. Run off was 350ppm at 6.5ph

Rest of plant looks fine the foliage underneath the buds as in the water leaves are gonna get drained of nutrients first as they are the biggest leaf and most nutrient stored so when a plant finishes the leaves will get Yellow in some cases look like yours i have grown alot of Lowryder not auto regular and when all mine finished they liked like that not as bad may have nitrogen Def dunno would have to read your logs on her

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A detailed explanation and a step by step correction guide is what I'm ultimately hoping for.

After the first two weeks I started on a light nutes of half milliliter per gallon of grow micro bloom after a week and a half I up the dose to 1 ml per gallon of grow micro bloom. After two more weeks, 4 milliliter grow, 8 milliliter micro, 12 milliliter bloom and, 5 milliliters Cal mag all used at half strength. Watered two days later with full strength. Just watered her yesterday no nutes, witch is two days after her last nute feed.

I think your plant is fine...maybe a little mag needed but the leaves yellowing and dying look to me like its just the plants natural life cycle. It is an auto so seven weeks in seems about normal. How long did it say it was supposed to be for that strain?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

It's supposed to be 60days from seed to harvest, but she doesn't look mature enough to finish in 10 days

I haven't checked on the trich development, but the piatils are white and still standing

She looks happy other than the yellowing at the bottom. I would say she is just finishing out her life cycle. My last batch of autos did the same thing. They finished quick once the yellowing started. I would say 10-15 days and she will be close. Also, some autos the trichs don't amber up no matter how long you let them go. Cloudy, yes but amber sometimes not. If you are still feeding her I would just let it play out and maybe flush in 5-10 days.

You're right that she doesn't look like she'll be done in 10 days. Not a problem. Most of my plants have gone past the breeders listed time, and I usually harvest before trichs turn amber. She could be ready in 3 weeks, longer if you want more amber.

Overall she looks healthy so I think it's just normal recycling of nutrients as you get closer to maturity. Maybe just a little more deficiency than you want at this stage.

My 'detailed step-by-step guide' would be to stay the course and let her keep using up the nutes she has. Next grow maybe up the nutes a bit mid-flower, but don't do it now.

I agree with the consensus of the crew so far. You're definitely magnesium deficient. This deficiency shows itself only weeks after the actual deficiency started. And therefore would take weeks to correct even with upped calmag. I would say to keep going on your current feed schedule and remove the ugly leaves if they bother you. Overall the plant look healthy and will continue to produce some bulkiness for you. Hope the community has settled your worries, keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks a lot everyone for taking the time to help. I really appreciate it. I'm a lot more calm now knowing what's wrong. I will continue the feed schedule, and update you guys as it goes.

Back
Top Bottom