Nutrients schedules: need advice!

yes only the tip in water lmao, I never used a powder "one'n'done" such as MC only synthetic blends of stuff lol but my pen is always off from my bluelab but even accurately inaccurate is good for ppm in my opinion lol like mine is always 50-60 ppm high

So I am novice as well in my own ways, like I don't know your media lol, is it this?
1597174714462.png

As for the ppm pen I can help you, you went cheap and I love it I have and still weekly use one almost identical even the color; all you need to do is look what the nutrient schedule wants you to feed for your nutes (I need pics of your ladies in question) and sorta go 1/4 strength (again I don't know what your girls look like atm) look at that in ppm and if no burn by next feed up that number by 100, if you ever see any tip burn back off 100-150ppm. Week 6 in flowering the ppm pen helps to back off your feeding a little and you can check the run off.

The run off is any water you can capture out the bottom of the pots I get it in a shot glass and toss in the ol pen just see if it is way over your feed or way under your feed, tbh I have not done this in a long time I am lazy and something had to go :rofl: :bong:
whoops! This is actually the Pro Mix i use :) and here is a photo of my plant. The clones are in the other chamber of my tent but they're all good. Thanks for the info regarding the pen!! :)

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 49
  • promix.jpg
    promix.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 50
yes only the tip in water lmao, I never used a powder "one'n'done" such as MC only synthetic blends of stuff lol but my pen is always off from my bluelab but even accurately inaccurate is good for ppm in my opinion lol like mine is always 50-60 ppm high
haha perfect! Thanks man :)

make sure your ppm pen is calibrated.
turn it on and just have the tip up to the hole in the water. (DO NOT PUT THE WHOLE THING IN WATER) :rofl: :rofl:
MegaCrop "MC" is easy and good. You dnt need to worry about all this diff neutrients and make it complicated.

Just remember your flower girls 4.5 gram per gallon
Thanks man i appreciate it :)

Hello Everyone!

Im fairly new to growing and have some questions.

I have two healthy sativa plants that are on their second week of the flowering stage.
12 clones that are currently just starting to root out
and 18 seeds that have just been put into mineral wool cubes in a propogator.

What im looking to get some advice on is how and when to properly feed my plants with nutrients through the different stages of growth.

I have the following nutrients:

-"U-CANN. Abundant Bloom"(2-7-7) (Total nitrogen 2.00%) (Water insoluble nitrogen 1.00%) (Water soluble nitrogen 1.00%)
(Available Phosphoric acid 7.00%) (Soluble Potash 7.00%)

-Liquid Kelp Boost. (0-0-5) (Soluble Potash 5%) (Sulphur 1%)

-Blood Meal (15-0-0)

-Bat Guano (0-18-0)

I have a 60"X48"X80" grow tent with a 1200W Viparspectra dual chip LED grow light and an AC Infinity cloudline S4 Inline duct fan with a carbon filter Ventilation exhaust fan. And beautiful Vancouver, Canada August sunshine for my plants! :cool:

Any constructive, helpful advice is welcome!
Thanks everyone!
Forget all that.....MegaCrop is all that and more and all u do is put 4 grams into gallon of water then add one gram more in flower

whoops! This is actually the Pro Mix i use :) and here is a photo of my plant. The clones are in the other chamber of my tent but they're all good. Thanks for the info regarding the pen!! :)
With that soil and if I am correct in seeing it is one plant there, the soil is soil-less so feed every time to run off to clear salt build up; that lady is a nice size I am feeding a similar one at 1.4 or 1400 EC or 700ppm right now feel free to come look and ask questions it is in my sig (the current one). I use the exact same soil on my 2 ladies in back of my tent right now and love it. You don't need to ph the water into it from the limestone

With that soil and if I am correct in seeing it is one plant there, the soil is soil-less so feed every time to run off to clear salt build up; that lady is a nice size I am feeding a similar one at 1.4 or 1400 EC or 700ppm right now feel free to come look and ask questions it is in my sig (the current one). I use the exact same soil on my 2 ladies in back of my tent right now and love it. You don't need to ph the water into it from the limestone

Where do i go to view your plant? I was stumbling around your profile and i checked out some of your media but im still so new to the site. Nice work man! Those are some happy looking plants! I dont know if i saw your current one though :)

Where do i go to view your plant? I was stumbling around your profile and i checked out some of your media but im still so new to the site. Nice work man! Those are some happy looking plants! I don't know if i saw your current one though :)
You can find all of my 2 journals in my signature but I will make it easier and you can find my current journal right here, I seen you liked my Blue Dream picture and that is a lady in promix hp,

My signature also has helpful links so I will point it out
It is directly below these words

You can find all of my 2 journals in my signature but I will make it easier and you can find my current journal right here, I seen you liked my Blue Dream picture and that is a lady in promix hp,

My signature also has helpful links so I will point it out
It is directly below these words

Holy shit those are some GORGEOUS cola's!!!:thedoubletake:

I really like your hydro set-up too! did you do the plumbing yourself?! :headbanger:

This isn't coco so, watering it to run off will sufricate the roots from air. Also, i wouldn't start at high dosage. for the girls in flower start from 3g and work your way up every week. This will not shock them and you get a chance to see the result of MC

Wow man thats slick! Was that blue dream in pro mix? or hydro?
and roughly how much $ did it run you for all the material for your hydro setup?
BD is in promix

Umm buckets were $10 each, abs pipe was $20, $15-20 for fittings for plumbing like tee and elbow, 10 uniseals $80, water from res to buckets plumbing hose and fittings $30, 2 water pumps $60, water chiller $150, air pump $60, stones and air hose $30, large tote for extra top off water and kerrick valve $35. Might be missing something but that is a good chunk of it, don't really want to total it up my wallet will hurt :rofl:

Oh I forgot my ph monitor you can live with others but I did not wish too, the monitor was $400 but a new replacement probe is $90 and the usb to view your numbers anywhere in the world on your phone was a rip at an extra $100

BD is in promix

Umm buckets were $10 each, abs pipe was $20, $15-20 for fittings for plumbing like tee and elbow, 10 uniseals $80, water from res to buckets plumbing hose and fittings $30, 2 water pumps $60, water chiller $150, air pump $60, stones and air hose $30, large tote for extra top off water and kerrick valve $35. Might be missing something but that is a good chunk of it, don't really want to total it up my wallet will hurt :rofl:

:laughtwo: LOL Well you absolutely nailed it man! Not cheap but it payed off! Im so excited, i have another dimmable Viparspectra 1200W light arriving in the morning! I cant wait until i can really fill my grow tent up!! Ive got 6 "Bruce Banner #3", 6 "Amnesia", 6 "Farmers Web", and i got 2 "Early Miss" autoflower seeds today for free from my equipment supplier!

What are your thoughts on the screen of green growing method?

This is what kind of lights i have:

I think the screen of green or scrog technique is very interesting it can be hard to take one plant and make a meter wide or more flat top bush but scrog makes it a lot easier, can really utilize the space nicely with nice returns if done even semi professionally

I think thats what im going to do for this big grow coming up here!:cheer:

What kind of growing method was that Blue Dream?

Are you in Canada? my equipment supplier is just outside of Vancouver in Langley

Back
Top Bottom