Nutty Is Back After A Break - Home Bred THC Bombs - Auto

you might just make them out here the led is behind the hps matey

P1080444.JPG

U could grab some mylar sheeting and decorate the caravan walls.i reckon ud see alot more growth with light been reflected back all around ur fine ladies;) and should heat things up abit aswell;)

Add more fans mate or have a source of air coming in.cnt u make a small hole in the floor and stick an exhaust fan dragging cold air in.the mylar sheeting is black 1 side and silver the correct size.so it would block out any snoopy eyes;) would see benefits mate big ones;) all the best mate;) if i lived closer id of come help ya mate lol;)

Nutty ur garden doesnt need to look cool to do the job.ur garden is good mate.im just looking at size of ya pots and all that light.with mylar ur girls would grow faster and bigger mate;)

Nutty them beans look good.nice plants mate.and shame about the led mate how long u had it in use?? And loving the improvements u have made mate.she looks very bright in there and see the led colours alot clearer bouncing off the reflectic matierial.great job mate will defo see diffrence for ur efforts mate;)

Whats ur plan with the buckets mate.is it a bucket inside a bucket?;)

yes mat but the top bukets has been drill with loads of large holes so i get the run off quick rather than it sitting on the bottom , the bottom bucket has 2 large hole on the side at the bottom i catch the run off for the next plant as its organic matter coming out, there is a 3 inch gap when the bucket stacks so it never on the bottom

Back
Top Bottom