Nutty Is Back After A Break - Home Bred THC Bombs - Auto

Nutty thats a cool idea well done;) i thought u were gna say for a bigger plant.like pot it in the top pot then at preflower lift her out and fill up the bottom bucket with soil and drop bucket back in.bigger roots bigger buds;)

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast27 View Post
Whats ur plan with the buckets mate.is it a bucket inside a bucket?
yes mat but the top bukets has been drill with loads of large holes so i get the run off quick rather than it sitting on the bottom , the bottom bucket has 2 large hole on the side at the bottom i catch the run off for the next plant as its organic matter coming out, there is a 3 inch gap when the bucket stacks so it never on the bottom

heres the inside of the led , im gonna replace the drivers with better ones , sure thats the problem

P1080509.JPG

What do the drivers do mate? I thought u had to solder new led,s onto the pannel.i might be wrong iv never had this issue before so dont know mate;)

Nutty id be askin them for a replacement light if it fucked up that soon. Ur autos seem to be loving there life mate happy and healthy;)

yeah id second that! at least call them and ask for the replacement parts..
I like what im seeing goodjob nutty!
also would you mind sharing what brand led that is? i wouldnt buy from them again..

Defo.contact them mate send pics in an email they might send u free drivers mate.and double check ur purchase most of the basic lighta come with 12 month warranty;)

thanks i appreciate that! and thebeast27 is right but don't send them a photo of it open if your warranty is still valid. it will probably void it..

Really, good luck with the panel. It's so frustrating! Not like that money grew on a tree or something. :straightface:

I like the bucket idea and the fact that you're going to jump right in there and fix that errant panel. A man of action. :high-five:

For the frustration. :passitleft:

No kidding! I agree with Susan! A man of action! I couldn't imagine pulling something like that off and not seeing a bunch of small people with unicorns and rainbows. And have any idea on what to do next, aside from not staring at it!

:high-five:

Defo.contact them mate send pics in an email they might send u free drivers mate.and double check ur purchase most of the basic lighta come with 12 month warranty;)

mate the sneaky buggers want them sent to china for repair , but you only know this once you get it lol . great plan ( for them )
when i got them i read the terms inside

Back
Top Bottom