Nutty Is Back After A Break - Home Bred THC Bombs - Auto

Welcome back old friend. :love: :hug:

Sure, I'll come along for the ride. Those THC Bomb Autos rock. 500 seeds you say? Dang! Envy. Somewhere along the way I'm going to have to start playing around with breeding.

well did my first compost tea in ages feed them last night with it , gonna give these girls a lot more tlc. the bigger ones are almost done , they didnt have a great start so im defo going to be looking after the next two batches better,

Group shot

P1080444.JPG
P1080445.JPG

the ones that time forgot lol ( more like i forgot ) but i wasnt i the right place to be caring for them

P1080438.JPG
P1080440.JPG

P1080439_-_Copy.JPG

next batch of six that im growing in my double up pots ( That i love )

P1080443.JPG
P1080441.JPG

and the babies that where born same day as me Valentines day < feb 14h :) :thumb: ill be planting another 5 behind this lot in 5/6 weeks

P1080442.JPG

compost tea at its finest :)

use a 20 liter bucket with an air stone , let bubble over night i added some coffee grounds to the water

P1080458.JPG

add a fish tank heater wait until the temps get up about 20+
P1080461.JPG

add the food

P1080457.JPG

cover so theres not too much light getting in

P1080462.JPG

tonight ill add the sock ,
sock ingredients
compost my own that has been sitting around from other grow waste
blitzed lime, fishblood and bone , bone meal , worm cast , rock dust , seaweed

P1080459.JPG

P1080465.JPG

today girls looking happy .

P1080463.JPG
P1080464.JPG

Still scrolling through your BB journal. Very impressed so far. I'm here for the ride on this one if you don't mind me joining. I've currently got a Blue Amnesia Auto going which is nearly done to keep me going till my Blue Cheese is down. I am loving the "Nutty" soil mixes definitely going to have to research and try different mixes myself. Subbed brother!

Good job with the prawn shells, you resourceful man you. :high-five:

Good job with the prawn shells, you resourceful man you. :high-five:

thanks Sue

cant knock them when i get them free, the only cost is drying them out proper
I didnt know how important chitin was until i read up on it , these will break down twice as fast as the crab shell which is better for my autos :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom