Odor control question

So... the best thing I could think of, I’d have the two tents vented together, with a fresh air intake entering into both.

how tall are you’re tents?

I would say, buy another online fan, and carbon air filter. Hang the first one inside the first tent. Going to the second tent, where a second carbon air filter and in-line fan is set up (maybe the one inline fan you have will be enough I’m not sure)

the second carbon filter will pull from the second tent, and out the extraction point.
Now there is other ways you could set it up, I.e. both tent vented together with the in-line fan and carbon air filter/filters sitting outside the tent. You can get as creative as you feel. Assess the situation and add as necessary.

you may need one or two of the 6” ducting T connectors. It’s absolutely doable though!
Hey man, I don't know how to tag you but I started my grow journal if you're interested to see. It's called Jon's Second Grow - First Grow Journal - Autoflower/Photoperiod Grow. Thanks.

Hey I was gunna chime in but everyone answered your questions big cat so I thought I would say welcome to 420 mag and hell yeah brother!
Thanks man! HashFart. Lol. Nice handle. And sweet ass auto grow. This will be my first stab at autos.

Here’s how to tag someone put an @ sign in front of their user name like this @Jon
Thanks again @013 :high-five:

Hey man, I don't know how to tag you but I started my grow journal if you're interested to see. It's called Jon's Second Grow - First Grow Journal - Autoflower/Photoperiod Grow. Thanks.
You bet! I will mosey my ass in in!!

in my signature, there’s a link on how to make you’re own signature. You should check that link out and figure out how to put a link in you’re own signature for dummy’s like me can find it easier.

it’s quite easy and shows that it’s pictures, just be cautious because after you save the URL page, post it in the text box first, and delete anything that’s not necessary with the URL. Then re copy the URL and you should be good to go.

Thanks again @013 :high-five:

You bet! I will mosey my ass in in!!

in my signature, there’s a link on how to make you’re own signature. You should check that link out and figure out how to put a link in you’re own signature for dummy’s like me can find it easier.

it’s quite easy and shows that it’s pictures, just be cautious because after you save the URL page, post it in the text box first, and delete anything that’s not necessary with the URL. Then re copy the URL and you should be good to go.
Thanks!

there are chemical drawbacks to that ona stuff.

long-term exposure hasn't really been looked at. running that stuff also permanently alters your terpenes and flavours to something awful. it doesn't need to be all that close to affect it.

there is a commercial product under a different name that is the same stuff. dispensaries will use it, but it is a complete no go for the growers, as it will ruin the crop, even if the actual grow room is enclosed away from the plants.

ONA gel PRO.......I recommend this and using one 6" quality exhaust system, like the one in my signature.

This ONA gel PRO must be kept at least 20 feet from the grow tents....its industrial strength and you don't want it affecting the canna terpenes. I used it for 2.5 years, bought a gallon..........u pour out some in a glass or steel bowl, ceramic might work......its powerful and can melt/absorb plastic.

You will have no odors........no matter how pristine a neighborhood you're in, u can relax.
Awesome, thanks man. We'll see who wins. My first grow the filter kicked the odor's ass. No issues. Filter - 1. Weed - 0. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom