Ok all you SIP growers out there I need some help and quickly

NewBee157

My autos are crashing fast I don't have any idea what's going have tried to stop what going on and nothing is working they only have like a week or two to go I really don't want to loose them now

Took a sample of reservoir and water was 6.7
Drained the reservoir and filled with fresh nutes at half a dose of what was recommended
Ph Perfect Nutes Micro Grow And Bloom
Changed the lights from led to some older Blurple lights I had around ,Has made no difference..
The lights were tl 600Mars Hydro for each plant

Like I said I'm on my second grow first one is SIP buckets and every thing was going great until last week and things started to go south pretty fast . I have no clue what's going on and I don't want to loose control of things at this point and loose everything I have put into it ... There almost Finished ... I need some help to figure out what is happening

20230919_224007.jpg

20230919_223952.jpg

20230919_223933.jpg

20230919_223919.jpg

20230918_235847.jpg

I'm thinking the same although, not done just yet.
I'd say a week left. Maybe just plain water and let her take what she needs from the leaves? I don't think you will lose them as they look pretty close and I would say they have enough leaves to keep them going for another week or two. Just my opinion. Sure some of the sippers will be along to help you soon

what are your temps and rh ?
i'm actually wondering if they are fighting a mold.

81 DEG 65 RH

that's in the territory for it. your rh is currently safe as long is you are not spiking any higher. it gets dicey at about 70%. i'd just watch for now.

Pro mix in the yellow bag does not have anything in it just reg soil ..I do not check PPM don't have any way to check it

how are you measuring feed ? what are you running for nutes ?

that's in the territory for it. your rh is currently safe as long is you are not spiking any higher. it gets dicey at about 70%. i'd just watch for now.

how are you measuring feed ? what are you running for nutes ?
PH Perfect Micro Grow and Bloom ... With a syringe drained the Res Refilled with half Dose of new nutes Ph at 6.5 did that 2 days ago 8ml per gal of each .. Recommended was 16 ml per gal

PH Perfect Micro Grow and Bloom ... With a syringe drained the Res Refilled with half Dose of new nutes Ph at 6.5 did that 2 days ago 8ml per gal of each .. Recommended was 16 ml per gal

you should monitor ec when on bottle nutes. you're starving your plants out if not following the feed schedule and watching ec. would explain a lot.

My autos are crashing fast I don't have any idea what's going have tried to stop what going on and nothing is working they only have like a week or two to go I really don't want to loose them now

Took a sample of reservoir and water was 6.7
Drained the reservoir and filled with fresh nutes at half a dose of what was recommended
Ph Perfect Nutes Micro Grow And Bloom
Changed the lights from led to some older Blurple lights I had around ,Has made no difference..
The lights were tl 600Mars Hydro for each plant

Like I said I'm on my second grow first one is SIP buckets and every thing was going great until last week and things started to go south pretty fast . I have no clue what's going on and I don't want to loose control of things at this point and loose everything I have put into it ... There almost Finished ... I need some help to figure out what is happening

20230918_235847.jpg

This picture here looks almost exactly like this photo on Grow Weed Easy in its article about Calcium deficiency.

There was a conversation on one of the threads I follow about calcium deficiencies in SIPs. Here's the explanation for it.

I have no idea if this is your problem but it's a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom