Old Biddie Growing 1st Plant

Newbie circus lol. We all new at some point. I've only joined a few days ago. Well early congratulations on your first harvest. The smells will change during curing process. I know you will be very happy when it's done.

Could it be the smell of a skunk? Believe it or not, the original skunk smells just like a road killer skunk lol. There's a nice pheno of skunk that smelled of cheese and they stabilized it to smell like cheese. Some find the smell unpleasant, but as long as you don't actually have a neighboring local cat pissing in your porridge, I wouldn't fret.

As far as your ripeness questions are concerned, you're using this for medical purposes, right? You'd be best suited to let the amber show or you'll have a racy head high with very little couchlock. Great for daytime. Bit with the amber, you'll have more of the medicinal benefits because as the thc degrades, it sets the stage for higher levels of CBD. Thc and CBD together is great for many conditions as well as pain as the CBD enhances the pain relieving properties that thc provides.

No skunkiness - just now, mostly pine. Cats pissing in the porridge! Ha! :)

Medicinal? Umm....yeah, that's it...medicinal. ;) Actually no - it's for recreation. More to the point, it's me wanting to grow a plant - since I never have. I get stoned maybe 4 times a year? (Of course - with a ready source - who knows?) But the amber option still sounds better to me. I'm one of those people (or was - back in the day) that had some mighty paranoid experiences with stronger weed - not enjoyable. I prefer a buzz where you have excellent sex, then eat "the best damned 'whatever' that you ever had"!

Thanks so much for your response. Lots of helpful people on this forum. Once I satisfy all my worries and questions, I need to start enjoying other peoples' posts.

Great description of the buzz you are after. I had some g13xdjshort something or other that lived up to that description. I think I'll try to look it up.....James Bean seed I think. Medical memory problems but I think that's it.
They say some black pepper can help with paranoia. Personally never tried it. Thanks for the update.

Sorry if I'm being lazy, but you don't know what strain you're growing right? If ever you happen across something with kush in its genetics, I think you'll be thrilled with the "medicinal" effects your searching for. And of course, anything with Chem dog. Matter of fact I'm growing Em Dog by Dr Greenthumb (Cypress Hill's strain) and it's OG Kush x Chem 4 lol. Supposed to be kick ass smoke ..

No - no freaking idea. ;)

I posted my seed source links for next year somewhere on this thread.

Please, PLEASE do my shopping for me! (Speaking of lazy!) ;)

Growing conditions being 1) Started inside under grow lights - errr, though not sure when that should happen, since we received "Precious" as a gift - nice 8" (?) mini-plant in a Solo cup around April 13th. 2) Transplanted into a large-ish pot out on our deck, which has a pretty good amount of sun. 3) Southern Vermont, zone 5 - though flirts with Zone 4 on occasion.

Again - thanks for being patient and helpful! :)

How about this:
Buy Blueberry Gum Feminised Seeds - 5 from G13 Labs | Seedsman

420-magazine-mobile1128839870.jpg

Read the description, it sounds perfect for you .

I couldn't find it . Sorry . I'm sure there are many aphrodisiac strains available. I just don't know what to recommend. Also each one effects each user differently depending on their personal ECS (endocannabinoid system) this may be a good question for the ask us anything thread. Most the experts help out quickly there. The one Growchy suggested sounds similar to what I once had that may be the right one for you. I have also seen blue dream listed as an aphrodisiac strain however I personally didn't find it to be. I did like the taste and buzz though. All around good for anything. Wish I could be of more help

Thank you Pharmgreen. Well, the aphrodisiac properties aren't critical in any case - just the general feeling of euphoria and no paranoia. (Besides - my husband would probably drop dead of a heart attack if my inner sex-kitten made a reappearance.) ;)

I appreciate your help - and you've been very helpful! I'm just sending out newbie feelers here - I don't expect anyone to solve all my marijuana mysteries. I'm sure I'll learn as I go. :)

The only suggestion I received in the other thread was for purple kush. Member Gee64 suggested it as it works well for he and his wife.
As for the paranoia just let them mature past date a little. Stay with indica's or indica dominant you should be fine. I'm happy to help when I can. And meow I'm sure your hubby could handle a little ole kitten for a while. The only one to solve your mysteries will be you. But consulting with other is how you get there. This community has the answers. Looking forward to a smoke report on the one you have.

To me as a first time grower (UK indoors in week 4) that looks fantastic. But I don't think I could tolerate an ammonia smell while growing or smoking. Sadly I have no experience or advice to give you at this moment.

Paranoia was a big issue with me with smoke when I was a teenager. As a 50 year old I have tried the highest THC stuff I could find in amsterdam & it just makes me very happy & very horny. So don't be afraid to try something from a milky harvest at some point in the future. I am aiming for the spine tingliest psychedelic stuff I can manage now!

Hi Newty!

I had bookmarked the site you mention below - but if I can get out of Canada or U.S. - then I'm even happier. Though it's always a possibility!

Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom