Old-School & Young Blood - Grown By An Old Fart

Thanks for the positive thoughts and all that bullshit but since he was a CAT and didn't have opposable thumbs I'm thinking that the main reason he stayed was that he couldn't open the fucking door. Little shit sure tried often enough to zoom by me when I was going in or out but he wasn't smart enough to figure out that the door always opened from one side and half the time he was crouched by the side with the hinges, lol. Poor dumb bastard cat.

Anyhow thanks for trying I suppose. I'll be fine after my ride gets here with the half bottle of vodka she said she hadn't drank yet. Feel like a little ride. Maybe afterwards we'll take a drive....

Nice quote from Zelazny.

The only thing I have to say is that, after reading through the posts a couple times, trying to weigh how truly fucked you were - y'know - "who needs this crap" fucked, or "I really needed that last thread" fucked ...

And after taking inventory on myself, I had an odd realization that it does get boring after awhile, all the stuff Life dishes out, randomly or not. I'm old enough that it finally got boring. Not yawn boring, more like sigh boring. As in "really?" REALLY?? And then I clean up the fuggin mess and resume doing what I was doing. When Life acts like a troll, you need to treat it that way. Ignore the fickle bitch - s'only constructive thing you can do.

So if you can tap into some of that ... might help.

I have this odd occasional urge to totally ruin some young person's week by explaining how Life doesn't actually follow the rules. But that's an old person's burden, alas.

:Namaste:

Life doesn't become what you want or even necessarily what you need. Life becomes what you expect. Yeah, that's harsh, but it's true. A couple hugs to soften the blow.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I have this odd occasional urge to totally ruin some young person's week by explaining how Life doesn't actually follow the rules. But that's an old person's burden, alas.

I appreciate the wisdom of your words. Further more, I've been known to rub their noses in it on occasion thru some minor diabolical act that points out the issue with a neon sign.

Nice quote from Zelazny.

He wrote some really interesting words, hidden amongst some truly stellar novels, when he was young(ish).

The only thing I have to say is that, after reading through the posts a couple times, trying to weigh how truly fucked you were - y'know - "who needs this crap" fucked, or "I really needed that last thread" fucked ...

At a guess, I'd say I'd gone far past the "get the nets, boys" stage and entered "screw it, just shoot him before he goes off again."

I could state that I'm all better now. But I'm probably just quieter. But the neighbors seem to have stopped crossing to the other side of the street before walking past my house, so...

And after taking inventory on myself, I had an odd realization that it does get boring after awhile, all the stuff Life dishes out, randomly or not. I'm old enough that it finally got boring. Not yawn boring, more like sigh boring.

I wouldn't say mine has ever really been boring. Just decades too long.

I have this odd occasional urge to totally ruin some young person's week by explaining how Life doesn't actually follow the rules.

You mean explain reality to the poor hapless sods, lol? Best thing you could do for them, IMHO. The bigger your bubble gets before life comes by and bursts it, the bigger the resulting mess...

Hope all is well in your world.

I'm glad that was a "form letter" post, so I don't have to give the above a serious answer.

Is this grow still alive?

Well, I've hacked down two out of the three "runaway-vegetative" plants. There's still a Huckleberry left that's sort of holding up my light :icon_roll . I took a cutting with the intentions of killing the donor, but the thing began flowering even before it rooted (IDFK!). So I guess you could say it's still waiting to die.

I'll probably get around to taking a few more cuttings today. I need the room back so I can drop the LED panel. Got a couple autos, with more waiting in the wings.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Best place for it. I should have started the thread there to save you the trouble, lol.

I really only dug this thread out of the trash so that I could tender my apologies to anyone that I might have offended / p!ssed off - which is probably everyone who was subscribed to it. I'm sorry, folks.

Back
Top Bottom